💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Washington, DC - November 19

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Schwerk

Lady Gaga's is taking over the capitol on nov 19th. Discuss this upcoming tour date below.

lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour.jpg.66dedb3d

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The pre-sale is coming up so soon and I don't have any money and I want floor tickets fml :saladga:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Katie14
12 hours ago, MJHolland said:

Why do us DC monsters have to wait so long :toofunny:

Tempted to go to the Philly show :ladyhaha:

I might do both depending on how expensive tickets are. 

MJHolland
11 hours ago, Katie14 said:

I might do both depending on how expensive tickets are. 

Some other people on here were talking about that and forming maybe a group haha 

Katie14
7 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Some other people on here were talking about that and forming maybe a group haha 

We should definitely do that! I don't have any friends who are fans so I was going to go alone :toofunny: It would be really fun to meet up. I do want to get to the venue super early though (probably like 6 am) because I want to get as close to the stage as possible. Both shows are on Sunday so I don't have a problem waiting around all day. 

YeehawKylie

I will be going! If we buy something from her store, will that code apply for the Washington, DC pre-sale? Or do we have to wait? So excited! 

Katie14
7 minutes ago, koonsisme said:

I will be going! If we buy something from her store, will that code apply for the Washington, DC pre-sale? Or do we have to wait? So excited! 

Yea but you have to wait till the 15th to use the code. 

YeehawKylie
Just now, Katie14 said:

Yea but you have to wait till the 15th to use the code. 

Thanks! And yea, I saw that. I just wanted to make sure whatever code I got would actually be eligible for our window. 

MJHolland
3 hours ago, Katie14 said:

We should definitely do that! I don't have any friends who are fans so I was going to go alone  It would be really fun to meet up. I do want to get to the venue super early though (probably like 6 am) because I want to get as close to the stage as possible. Both shows are on Sunday so I don't have a problem waiting around all day. 

Same, I'm gonna buy two tickets just in case I can drag a friend to the show or my boyfriend 

Logged on at exactly 9 and was told no tickets available immediately. Refreshed and was given a nose bleeder. Refreshed and was given a decent seated ticket but all I wanted was a GA ticket! I only checked off the GA ticket box but it would not give me one at any time. After a last refresh, it appeared that all tickets were gone. I'm hopeful with the LiveNation App presale... I've used them before several times for big shows and had luck getting exactly what I wanted. Did anyone have success getting a GA ticket during the Citi presale?

Katie14
17 minutes ago, maryloo said:

Logged on at exactly 9 and was told no tickets available immediately. Refreshed and was given a nose bleeder. Refreshed and was given a decent seated ticket but all I wanted was a GA ticket! I only checked off the GA ticket box but it would not give me one at any time. After a last refresh, it appeared that all tickets were gone. I'm hopeful with the LiveNation App presale... I've used them before several times for big shows and had luck getting exactly what I wanted. Did anyone have success getting a GA ticket during the Citi presale?

I dont have a citi card so im doing the presale with the access code at 10.

1 minute ago, Katie14 said:

I dont have a citi card so im doing the presale with the access code at 10.

i am going to try that too! Another LM gave me a code, so hopefully this works in ten minutes. Good luck!! What ticket are you trying for?

Archived