Schwerk

Featured Posts

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaLogic

Only 81 more days! :excited2:

Sorry Taylor, I've never done regular GA here; I hope you snag a good spot! 

• 2 weeks later...

Ill be flying home for Thanksgiving and hoping to get tickets for this show! If you guys see or know anyone selling GA tickets or CTM tickets around face value and could either be there or supply the credit card please let me know! I might end up getting seats but they're super expensive right now. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
GagaLogic

Omg seeing videos from Montreal show has got me super excited! She’s definitely looking strong and hopefully feeling great too!! Get ready STL!! 

Gov Hooka

YASSSS im so excited. i went in NYC, but I'll be back home to see her again. hoping for the holy trinity

Allison M
On 11/4/2017 at 9:36 AM, Logan said:

12 days! 

MFSAI8p9hc-z.gif

Where did you get tickets?! Are you going with anyone?!

I'm looking for a ticket now

GagaLogic

Got the CTM package email with line up instructions today!! It’s kind of confusing with arrows pointing all over but I’ll figure it out when I get there. :sweat:

Kenzie Scholl
On 11/10/2017 at 7:28 PM, GagaLogic said:

Got the CTM package email with line up instructions today!! It’s kind of confusing with arrows pointing all over but I’ll figure it out when I get there. :sweat:

It does look super confusing. I'm going to get there around 6 or 7 am so hopefully I can figure it out or there will be others already there. I normally see her in Chicago but had to buy the St. Louis tickets so I don't know any monsters from that area. 

GagaLogic

Haha yeah I’m guessing people will be there before us so we won’t be lost. I’m not sure when we will arrive yet but will say hi if I see you! I’m sure you’ll meet lots of cool people in line! 

Archived