Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So what are you wearing to the Joanne Tour?

sarahb

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife

I wearing a bubble dress that I made. Been working on it since last year. We still have a couple more fittings to do and then we'll be done. The shoes, dress, bra, underwear and hairbow all took 806 sheets of bubblewrap in total. Lol I think  the UPS store thought I was nuts when I asked them if I could buy bubble wrap in bulk. The bra and underwear are gonna be dyed pink

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sarahb
7 hours ago, Letmelivemylife said:

I wearing a bubble dress that I made. Been working on it since last year. We still have a couple more fittings to do and then we'll be done. The shoes, dress, bra, underwear and hairbow all took 806 sheets of bubblewrap in total. Lol I think  the UPS store thought I was nuts when I asked them if I could buy bubble wrap in bulk. The bra and underwear are gonna be dyed pink

Oh wow, you're gonna have to post pics when you're done. How much did it cost for that much bubble wrap? 

I just found out that I am going, already know what I will be wearing. I have this long lavender tie dyed bohemian Joanne type dress that I have made long ago and have never wore out anywhere special, I am wearing it, it fits this album theme.

And my tall Jimi Hendrix boots :bye:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

AlphaMonster

Black\Dark Grey Jeans, Nike AirMax, Black V neck tee or Black Shirt. Plus most likely one of my black watches. This is my most comfy casual clubbing attire tbh, gotta be comfy to dance. 

Spoiler

This is what I meant by that AirMax, so yeah, black again.

nike-air-max-1-ultra-moire-black-black-d

Letmelivemylife
18 minutes ago, sarahb said:

Oh wow, you're gonna have to post pics when you're done. How much did it cost for that much bubble wrap? 

$2800 shhhh don't tell my gf. She'll kill me lol. My powers of negotiation actually came in handy for once lol

sarahb
Just now, Letmelivemylife said:

$2800 shhhh don't tell my gf. She'll kill me lol. My powers of negotiation actually came in handy for once lol

Holy crap :deadbanana: Yeah, I'm gonna have to see what $2800 worth of bubble wrap looks like :toofunny:

Letmelivemylife
19 minutes ago, sarahb said:

Holy crap  Yeah, I'm gonna have to see what $2800 worth of bubble wrap looks like 

My gf thought I had lost my mind when I told her I wanted to wear bubble wrap. I was born this way God damn it!!! Knowing gaga, she'll appreciate it lol. She loves all of us for exactly who we are quirky or not

sarahb
Just now, Letmelivemylife said:

My gf thought I had lost my mind when I told her I wanted to wear bubble wrap. I was born this way God damn it!!! Knowing gaga, she'll appreciate it lol. She loves all of us for exactly who we are quirky or not

I hope you don't get too hot covered in it, but at least a dress will allow the heat to escape. 

Letmelivemylife
2 hours ago, sarahb said:

I hope you don't get too hot covered in it, but at least a dress will allow the heat to escape. 

Yeah if all else fails and I get way too hot, I'll just strip down to nipple pasties and underwear lol. 

sarahb
13 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Yeah if all else fails and I get way too hot, I'll just strip down to nipple pasties and underwear lol. 

I love it :air:

just another gay
12 minutes ago, Trevor said:

I was actually thinking of just wearing a speedo or a jockstrap :sweat:

I need a pic of that :stalkga: (jk no creeping)

Archived