💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Louisville, KY - November 13

Schwerk

Featured Posts

frenchhoney
2 hours ago, hushbu said:

Yes it is according to the email i got!  3-5pm is vip entry.  Doors at 6 for public.  

Is that for all of the VIP packages?

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, frenchhoney said:

Is that for all of the VIP packages?

That is why Im trying to figure out what is up! I didnt know i had vip until I got the email.  I would like to know what is going on, if anything, to be there almost 6 hrs before she gets on stage.  

frenchhoney
31 minutes ago, hushbu said:

That is why Im trying to figure out what is up! I didnt know i had vip until I got the email.  I would like to know what is going on, if anything, to be there almost 6 hrs before she gets on stage.  

I have the perfect illusion package but my email didn't mention anything about what time to arrive. Just the times that the doors open and what time the show is expected to start. :huh:

GagaLogic

The Perfect Illusion package comes with a seat so you don’t need to arrive early. The Come to Mama package is for the general admission floor, so you have to check in early so you can get in early. This ensures you are in before the rest of the general admission ticket people get in. 

frenchhoney
41 minutes ago, GagaLogic said:

The Perfect Illusion package comes with a seat so you don’t need to arrive early. The Come to Mama package is for the general admission floor, so you have to check in early so you can get in early. This ensures you are in before the rest of the general admission ticket people get in. 

Ohh!! I'm too excited so everything I hear I die a little bit LFMAO but I did see that the venue said lining up (for GA) in the plaza starts at 6 am

Is there a meet and greet option for Louisville?  I have early admission VIP; but, will pay for meet n greet...can anyone out there help a gurl out?

PrinceOfTheStorm
2 hours ago, hushbu said:

She is at 21C!

What? :laughga:

I’m sorry I’m unintelligent. :neyde:

signing out

Archived