💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Louisville, KY - November 13

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Schwerk

Joanne is coming to Kentucky! Get ready and discuss this tour stop below.

lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour.jpg.66dedb3d

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jordan Leigh Thomas

Just ordered my tickets!!!! SOOOOO excited! Does anyone have any idea, generally speaking, how early people start lining up for general admission entrance?

Future Lover
13 hours ago, Jordan Leigh Thomas said:

Just ordered my tickets!!!! SOOOOO excited! Does anyone have any idea, generally speaking, how early people start lining up for general admission entrance?

Like 5 or 6 am. Louisville might be a little different since it's not a huge city, but I'd expect pretty early.

Did anyone get a GA ticket on the presale without any package, just the GA ticket? Or maybe they're holding them?

nathanrc28

I have been trying to buy GA tix since wed. when presale started. I used my joanne presale access code over and over and only got the same block of tixs available that were 251.00 and all the way in the back of the arena, but in the lower bowl. I want GA tix and Now I am using my live nation mobile app presale code to try and get some tix since it started today. and thats not working either. it shows me 86.00 GA tickets but when i click to add to cart and it adds them and i think FINALLY I have snagged 2 tix that i wanted. I hit buy tickets and it keeps giving me a messege saying the map is not working and to try back latter. This is the most frustrating ticket buying experience i have ever had. i go to alot of concerts and have seen gaga a multitude of times on ever tour and this is by far the worst experience with ticketmaster EVER. is anyone else having this problem. Im beginning to think it would be easier to just call the ticketmaster order number and get GA tickets that way. I may have to just purchase the 246.00 come to mam package and be done with it. LOL anyone else have and tips or tricks about tickets? specifically the GA tickets. Are they notavailable for the presales?

I think they're holding GA tix for the packages in the presell. I bought the CTM package for Indy, cuz resale for GA on Ebay is around $300. I'd rather pay $50 less to get early entry and the bonus promo goodies. Was trying to get an $86 reg GA for this show too, cuz just one show is never enough!!! I got shut out on the Chicago sell out, but that was all seated anyway...

nathanrc28

Fellow Monsters, I just got my 2 general admission tix this morning during the general on sale. the ticketmaster site was useless but the tm app and live nation app were defiantly the way to go. it took 10 minutes of refreshing that app but it finally worked and sold me GA tix YESSSSSSSS SLAY! the tickets are credit card entry only. so that is gonna be interesting to enter the ga floor. its gonna take forever to scan every single purchasers credit card for entry into the ga floor. oh well guess i will have to start lining up really early. SO EXCITED. good luck to y'all buying tix today. it was hella stressful and i cursed at my laptop for about 5 minutes until the app started working and then i praised my phone like it could understand what dream it just fulfilled for me by the app selling me the ga tix i wanted and couldn't find on ticketmasters shitty ass site. lol ticketmaster needs to go home its really drunk and annoying. 

• 3 weeks later...
frenchhoney

Do any of you know if cameras will be allowed at the venue? If so, what is the best kind to bring? 

nathanrc28

only cell phones are allowed in this arena. they will not let you thru security with a camera.

• 1 month later...
Spanish Eyes

I bought some nosebleed seats for me and a friend. Can't wait to see you girls there. I'm driving from Lexington that day.

• 4 weeks later...
frenchhoney

will any of you be looking for gaga before or after the show? i know its a reach but i plan on sticking around to see!!

drinkmytears
On 2/20/2017 at 3:47 PM, nathanrc28 said:

Fellow Monsters, I just got my 2 general admission tix this morning during the general on sale. the ticketmaster site was useless but the tm app and live nation app were defiantly the way to go. it took 10 minutes of refreshing that app but it finally worked and sold me GA tix YESSSSSSSS SLAY! the tickets are credit card entry only. so that is gonna be interesting to enter the ga floor. its gonna take forever to scan every single purchasers credit card for entry into the ga floor. oh well guess i will have to start lining up really early. SO EXCITED. good luck to y'all buying tix today. it was hella stressful and i cursed at my laptop for about 5 minutes until the app started working and then i praised my phone like it could understand what dream it just fulfilled for me by the app selling me the ga tix i wanted and couldn't find on ticketmasters shitty ass site. lol ticketmaster needs to go home its really drunk and annoying. 

I know this post is super old, but it won't take forever. I had credit card entry at Adele, it took like 10 seconds they just put the card in and a ticket prints out instantly. 

Plus, usually they have you enter the arena and line you up for a bit in there before letting you onto the floor. I wouldn't worry.

Archived