Jump to content
Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
tour

Joanne WT: Uncasville, CT - November 10/11

Featured Posts

GawdGa   Paws Up 1,399
GawdGa

WOO I GOT COME TO MAMA

CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU MOM :rockstar::excited2::hug:

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
UC PiXELVISION   Paws Up 338
UC PiXELVISION

Wait it's saying my presale/offer code didnt work

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
mcoop   Paws Up 627
mcoop
1 minute ago, GawdGa said:

WOO I GOT COME TO MAMA

CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU MOM :rockstar::excited2::hug:

woo! This is my first time that I've gotten GA for a gaga ticket! I've always had front row seat tickets! 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GawdGa   Paws Up 1,399
GawdGa
Just now, mcoop said:

woo! This is my first time that I've gotten GA for a gaga ticket! I've always had front row seat tickets! 

I got GA for artRave and it was life changing :gaycat:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lana Winters   Paws Up 698
Lana Winters

There wasn't any regular GA available so I panicked and got CTM :toofunny: 

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
mcoop   Paws Up 627
mcoop
1 minute ago, Lana Winters said:

There wasn't any regular GA available so I panicked and got CTM :toofunny: 

lol because those don't go on sale until 10am

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hauser   Paws Up 1,214
Hauser
12 minutes ago, UC PiXELVISION said:

Wait it's saying my presale/offer code didnt work

The code is only for the presale that starts at 10am for seats and ga. The presale

going on now is for the vip packages that dont require a code. 

Edited by Hauser

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lana Winters   Paws Up 698
Lana Winters
1 minute ago, mcoop said:

lol because those don't go on sale until 10am

They go on sale at 9am for Citi card holders ;) 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GawdGa   Paws Up 1,399
GawdGa
1 minute ago, Lana Winters said:

They go on sale at 9am for Citi card holders ;) 

oh the Citi thing didnt work for GA? :huh:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
UC PiXELVISION   Paws Up 338
UC PiXELVISION
2 minutes ago, Hauser said:

The code is only for the presale that starts at 10am for seats and ga. The presale

going on now is for the vip pachages that dont require a code. 

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lana Winters   Paws Up 698
Lana Winters
Just now, GawdGa said:

oh the Citi thing didnt work for GA? :huh:

You could search for any tickets available at the venue with the Citi presale, but it kept saying to sit tight for 2+ minutes and then when I refreshed to search again, all the GA tickets for that presale were sold out.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
mcoop   Paws Up 627
mcoop
3 minutes ago, Lana Winters said:

They go on sale at 9am for Citi card holders ;) 

oh man! Sorry about that. Hey, at least you got CTM though!

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GawdGa   Paws Up 1,399
GawdGa
2 minutes ago, Lana Winters said:

You could search for any tickets available at the venue with the Citi presale, but it kept saying to sit tight for 2+ minutes and then when I refreshed to search again, all the GA tickets for that presale were sold out.

oh aw

at least you got CTM though! cya there

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×