Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Uncasville, CT - November 10/11

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting excited and a little anxious as the days get closer! This will be the first time I'm going to a show alone, let alone first time going to a gaga show and being on the FLOOR. eeek!

Boyboi12
29 minutes ago, mcoop said:

Getting excited and a little anxious as the days get closer! This will be the first time I'm going to a show alone, let alone first time going to a gaga show and being on the FLOOR. eeek!

Are you from ct? 

On 10/13/2017 at 3:19 PM, WhiskeyKiss said:

They just added more CTM packages for the rescheduled show FYI!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAND it's gone.

Brian Newman
11 hours ago, babs said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAND it's gone.

I just somehow snagged a standard general admission ticket for my friend on Ticketmaster, but it looks like they're gone, HOWEVER they've added more Come to Mama Packages again...

hpmcmill

I got a refund on the first of the two shows! I had CTM package so my bank account appreciates money back on what was impulsive decision lol. Still going to Saturday show. 

On 9/4/2017 at 4:54 PM, fish c a k e said:

Question, so will the stage here be the standard arena stage? (with the mini additional stages + walkways) Or will it be more like the stadium stage set up with one main stage? 

Thank you! :wub:

P.s if anyone wants to sell me a GA ticket, hmu :lolly:

Hey did you find a ticket ? 

10 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

Still don't have tickets for this show :selena:

Welp :selena:

10 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

Still don't have tickets for this show :selena:

Welp :selena:

Message me 

• 2 weeks later...
Brian Newman

I'm so excited y'all. I have my CTM ticket for the 9th, but I won Verizon Up tickets for the 2nd show!!! I'm not sure where the seats will be, but it's my 11th time seeing GaGa and it's on 11/11, so I'm thinking of making a sign that says "Ball #11" in hopes of her noticing. I just want next week to be here already!!

Sylvanas

SO um no one told me it was rescheduled and I am so happy I just looked.... holy **** I need to learn to check my emails. So i bought tickets for the 10th, they should still be good for the 9th right?

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

he8myhearrt

Is this credit card entry only for GA/FOOR ???   Also looking for two GAtickets if anyone has them or knows someone selling!

Archived