Joanne WT: Uncasville, CT - November 10/11

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Boyboi12
3 minutes ago, Ares said:

going to the show on the 10th, wicked excited! :)

Me too... can't keep my legs closed :gaysia:

Lana Winters

I'm just now realizing how small this place is compared to all the other dates. :giveup: this is going to be amazing. 

hpmcmill
9 minutes ago, Lana Winters said:

I'm just now realizing how small this place is compared to all the other dates. :giveup: this is going to be amazing. 

This venue is amazing for shows. An arena, but feels intimate! Saw the ArtRave there. 

Boyboi12
2 hours ago, hpmcmill said:

This venue is amazing for shows. An arena, but feels intimate! Saw the ArtRave there. 

:gaysia: I see you met gaga also! I'm very jealous...

• 2 weeks later...

Question, so will the stage here be the standard arena stage? (with the mini additional stages + walkways) Or will it be more like the stadium stage set up with one main stage? 

Thank you! :wub:

P.s if anyone wants to sell me a GA ticket, hmu :lolly:

Just now, fish c a k e said:

Question, so will the stage here be the standard arena stage? (with the mini additional stages + walkways) Or will it be more like the stadium stage set up with one main stage? 

Thank you! :wub:

P.s if anyone wants to sell me a GA ticket, hmu :lolly:

I believe it'll have the standard arena stage, It's a smaller venue but it still fits 10,000 people so I'm guessing it'll have the normal stage! :) 

Guest ARTPOPSlays

I went to the show at Boston and it was amazing! I think I'm gonna get tickets to this show too. Was in the floor in Boston and spent 900$ in all so I'm kinda on a budget, are there any GA tickets under 300? And if I'm up in the stands will the view be good? I know it's a much smaller venue then most so it's very intimate 

• 4 weeks later...
Brian Newman
On August 25, 2017 at 2:14 PM, fiery472 said:

i have CTM Package for both shows! cannot wait!!!

I have CTM for the 10th, I'm so excited!! I'm going alone though so I'm only slightly nervous hahaha

Archived