tour

Joanne WT: Uncasville, CT - November 10/11

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Killer Queen216

I hopped on ticketmaster today right at 10:00 when the tickets went on sale, but immediately it told me no tickets were available.  I do not understand how they can go that fast.  There are a bunch available for resale, but that seems to me like a sketchy attempt to withhold tickets and then jack up the prices.  Anyone else have similar thoughts/experience?  

Any advice what I should do to get tickets now?

MonsterofFame
2 minutes ago, djBuffoon said:

See you there!!!!!

For any who opted for the public sale just now, how did it go?

Me and 2 friends all tried multiple times and couldn't get a single ticket to appear available.

Did anyone manage to get anything today?

Come To Ryan

I'm so upset. I heard that additional VIP packages are added sporadically... Is this true? All the backstage tickets appear to be gone :toofunny:

MarryTheNight91
15 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

I tried to get tickets and I failed :madge: So much for seeing Gaga for the first time :madge:

You can get tickets on StubHub. You can def still see her.

Petrichor
6 minutes ago, QueenJoanne23 said:

You can get tickets on StubHub. You can def still see her.

The tickets on StubHub are so unreasonably priced for this show it's not even funny/ I'm livid. I think Ticketmaster is withholding tickets.

MarryTheNight91
56 minutes ago, Petrichor said:

The tickets on StubHub are so unreasonably priced for this show it's not even funny/ I'm livid. I think Ticketmaster is withholding tickets.

They should go down over time. May be pricey but how often can you see her? it's worth it

Brian Newman

I tried to get my roommate either a CTM package or a GA ticket this morning so he could come with me and I had zero luck. Don't fret though, just be diligent and check back on ticketmaster randomly as time goes on. I did this for the ArtRave when it sold out at Mohegan and got a GA ticket like, 2 weeks before the show.

venusian
4 hours ago, Killer Queen216 said:

I hopped on ticketmaster today right at 10:00 when the tickets went on sale, but immediately it told me no tickets were available.  I do not understand how they can go that fast.  There are a bunch available for resale, but that seems to me like a sketchy attempt to withhold tickets and then jack up the prices.  Anyone else have similar thoughts/experience?  

Any advice what I should do to get tickets now?

youll just have to get resale. sites like stubhub.com vividseats.com still have tockets just more expensive

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Sylvanas

I got really good seats for the artRAVE about a month before the show, for only $100 each. Tickets are never really sold out. Keep trying guys!

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

Saint Hollywood
6 minutes ago, Sylvanas said:

I got really good seats for the artRAVE about a month before the show, for only $100 each. Tickets are never really sold out. Keep trying guys!

Thank you for giving me some hope

tumblr_nts74nZBCX1uf3e1oo4_250.gif

monstermohegan

Hey guys - I'm selling an extra Come To Mama package for this show for face value if anyone got shut out and needs a ticket! Let me know if you're interested :)

• 2 weeks later...
LMMikayla
On 2/27/2017 at 11:29 AM, monstermohegan said:

Hey guys - I'm selling an extra Come To Mama package for this show for face value if anyone got shut out and needs a ticket! Let me know if you're interested :)

👀👀👀👀 I'm interested 

Archived