💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Detroit, MI - November 07

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Schwerk

Gaga will hit the stage in Detroit on the Joanne World Tour. Discuss the upcoming tour date below.

lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour.jpg.66dedb3d

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Radio Ga Ga

Yaaaaaas omg, I can finally go on a gaga concert!! I was so afraid it was gonna be apr-aug cuz I wasn't gonna be in the US :firega:

queenofthefaux

Last time I went to see her, she cancelled. Same city, different venue. I can't wait for this show!! So overdue! Who's gettin in the pit with me?!

Radio Ga Ga
4 minutes ago, queenofthefaux said:

Last time I went to see her, she cancelled. Same city, different venue. I can't wait for this show!! So overdue! Who's gettin in the pit with me?!

I'm trying to get a ticket for the pit (preferably the come to mama package so I can get to the front)

edit: ps. Sorry for your last concert, that must be such a let down

Jeffrey_This_Way

I'm nervous about this presale because we want lower level tickets and I'm not sure what to plug into the Ticketmaster site as far as price range/location of seats and this venue isn't even open yet.  

On 2/6/2017 at 6:15 PM, queenofthefaux said:

Yep same here for The Born This Way Ball.  It still hurts that we didn't get to see that tour! We were slayed at the ARTRAVE though.  

Jeffrey_This_Way
24 minutes ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

Anyone going to this concert date alone? My friend who was going said she doesn't wanna go anymore :cryga:

We are in the opposite situation.  Everybody we know wants to go which is awesome but not when figuring out ticket money and transportation.  Me and the BF should've just went alone and not told anyone lol.

Radio Ga Ga
5 minutes ago, Jeffrey_This_Way said:

Ugh so nervous about getting these tix at 10!

Me too I'm getting mine at 9

Jeffrey_This_Way

Congrats!  We really want side/lower level seats just like we had for Cher, Madonna and ARTRAVE. 

Archived