tour

Joanne WT: Indianapolis, IN - November 05

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AndrewGr

Has the M&G changed? is it happening after the show with more time with Gaga and individual pics? 

tenor.gif?itemid=6175133

Justin Hanks
3 hours ago, Spock said:

@Justin Hanks hey are the meet and greets still in groups or individual?

They're still in groups of six. It was in my group that she decided to sing Frankensteined, so I can't complain haha. I had a front row seat! (The other groups ran over to hear her). One group had already left... Can you imagine being one of those six? I feel bad.

Also, I kinda liked the groups of six, because leading up to it, I made a lot of new friends trying to find people for my group. Everyone in my group was awesome, and I'm happy to share a photo with them.

Also, the Q&A she did before photos seems to be something she's doing consistently now. That's why the meet and greet was moved to after the show.

Justin Hanks

There were a few special and born this way foundation people that got solo photos.

Also, her hair was wet because it was after the show.

he8myhearrt
3 minutes ago, Justin Hanks said:

They're still in groups of six. It was in my group that she decided to sing Frankensteined, so I can't complain haha. I had a front row seat! (The other groups ran over to hear her). One group had already left... Can you imagine being one of those six? I feel bad.

Also, I kinda liked the groups of six, because leading up to it, I made a lot of new friends trying to find people for my group. Everyone in my group was awesome, and I'm happy to share a photo with them.

Also, the Q&A she did before photos seems to be something she's doing consistently now. That's why the meet and greet was moved to after the show.

But at what point did she buy you guys wine?? like how long was your total time with her?

Justin Hanks
Just now, he8myhearrt said:

But at what point did she buy you guys wine?? like how long was your total time with her?

She was running late and felt bad so she bought wine that we all shared during the Q&A. I think the Q&A was about 20-30 minutes and then like another 10-15 during the photoshoot because of her impromptu performance.

he8myhearrt
1 minute ago, Justin Hanks said:

She was running late and felt bad so she bought wine that we all shared during the Q&A. I think the Q&A was about 20-30 minutes and then like another 10-15 during the photoshoot because of her impromptu performance.

That's so dope. Life goals.

NewUsername
46 minutes ago, Justin Hanks said:

omg, a dream :giveup: 

Paper Gangsta

@Justin Hanks so she sung it after she mentioned b side and you asked her to sing something? so I would assume there she isn't really planning to release it around AMAs as many believed? Did she give any hint or anything?

Justin Hanks
4 minutes ago, Torturo said:

@Justin Hanks so she sung it after she mentioned b side and you asked her to sing something? so I would assume there she isn't really planning to release it around AMAs as many believed? Did she give any hint or anything?

She said she had a bunch of extra songs from Joanne and wanted to release a B-Side. She asked us if we'd be interested. We obviously said yes, and asked her if she'd sing something. She did. That's all. She hasn't confirmed she has any plans to do anything with that specific song any time soon.

She paid dust to PI and I was NOT having it. 

However I cried during Joanne and lived for the vocal slayage of EOG. Like I need a studio version of THAT haha

Paper Gangsta
2 hours ago, Justin Hanks said:

She said she had a bunch of extra songs from Joanne and wanted to release a B-Side. She asked us if we'd be interested. We obviously said yes, and asked her if she'd sing something. She did. That's all. She hasn't confirmed she has any plans to do anything with that specific song any time soon.

Is it true melody is similar to Applause?

imnotyourbabe10

Indy, we turned out!!! No tornado! :lolly:

Have to share how shook I was with the BTW era tracks I'd never heard  live (she cancelled the Chicago date back in the BTWB days).  Scheibe and Bloody Mary rocked my world!!! :tony:  

What a difference live music makes. Plus those Alejandro riffs :giveup:

It was just all so perfect. From hits to commentary--stay woke! 

Glad to have danced in circles :stalkga: with my fellow Hoosiers  

• 4 weeks later...
BornToSlay

Sorry this is super late as I have been really busy over the last few weeks, but I posted my high quality audio recording all the songs from Indy here:

Archived