Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Indianapolis, IN - November 05

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Arturo
1 minute ago, Justin Hanks said:

Hey everyone. Long time lurker, first time poster. Just wanted to say that I was at the Meet & Greet tonight and Gaga sang us a new, unreleased song. I don't want to upset yet by blabbing the name of it, but I will say that she seems very passionate about releasing a B-Side of Joanne with brand new music. And the song was amazingggg!

Hmmm.

Assuming you are telling the truth, does it seem like she’ll perform it live at the AMA’s from DC?

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Justin Hanks
13 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Hmmm.

Assuming you are telling the truth, does it seem like she’ll perform it live at the AMA’s from DC?

Why would I lie about that? There were about 30 other people in our group and I'm sure someone else will confirm it soon. I WILL share that the song had a "monster" theme to it, so if it's ever released, there's your proof.

And I have no clue if she'll perform it any time soon. It was very impromptu. She was just feeling out the room to see if we'd be interested in more Joanne songs. I think some of her staff were just hearing about this for the first time lol. She never said anything about it being a single either. It was an awesome experience and I just had to come here to share. Not trying to make anyone "green" with envy.

Arturo
8 minutes ago, Justin Hanks said:

Why would I lie about that? There were about 30 other people in our group and I'm sure someone else will confirm it soon. I will share that the song had a "monster" theme to it, so if it's ever released, there's your proof.

And I have no clue if she'll perform it any time soon. It was very impromptu. She was just feeling out the room to see if we'd be interested in more Joanne songs.

I’ve been on this forum for over 6 years. Its nothing personal theres just dozens of these types of stories that flood the forum every year. Thanks for the info. I’m sure there’ll be more people at the M&G to corroborate your story.

Edonis
15 minutes ago, Justin Hanks said:

Hey everyone. Long time lurker, first time poster. Just wanted to say that I was at the Meet & Greet tonight and Gaga sang us a new, unreleased song. I don't want to upset her by spoiling the name of it, but I will say that she seems very passionate about releasing a B-Side of Joanne with brand new music. And the song she sang was amazingggg!

New song? :oprah:

B-side of Joanne :oprah:

ZiggyZiggs
15 minutes ago, Justin Hanks said:

Hey everyone. Long time lurker, first time poster. Just wanted to say that I was at the Meet & Greet tonight and Gaga sang us a new, unreleased song. I don't want to upset her by spoiling the name of it, but I will say that she seems very passionate about releasing a B-Side of Joanne with brand new music. And the song she sang was amazingggg!

wait wut!?!

was it pop? a ballad? what song did it sound like? is it trendy? hunny spill :cryga: 

Justin Hanks
21 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

wait wut!?!

was it pop? a ballad? what song did it sound like? is it trendy? hunny spill :cryga: 

It was acapella so honestly I have no idea what direction it'll go in. It's definitely a trendy melody but it's one of those songs that could be poppy or a ballad since it was catchy but had emotional subject matter.

Like when she revealed Born this Way at the VMAs. Song ended up sounding different once we got instrumentation.

ZiggyZiggs
1 minute ago, Justin Hanks said:

It was acapella so honestly I have no idea what direction it'll go in. It's definitely trendy but it's one of those songs that could be poppy or a ballad since it was catchy but had emotional subject matter.

omg so it's Joanne Monster. did she tell u the title?

Edonis
4 minutes ago, Justin Hanks said:

It was acapella so honestly I have no idea what direction it'll go in. It's definitely trendy but it's one of those songs that could be poppy or a ballad since it was catchy but had emotional subject matter.

How can you tell if something is trendy if it’s just the acapella and no instrumental? :oprah: 

Justin Hanks
7 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

omg so it's Joanne Monster. did she tell u the title?

I honestly dont know if she even has a title yet or if it'll even happen. We all told her the song was awesome and we want the album but like I said, still in the early stages. Who knows if she was messing with us haha. I've already dropped a few hints and Im starting to feel bad so no more news from me lol. But I'm sure someone else that was there will share more soon! Just wanted to come here and say how awesome it is that we might get new music soon. <3

BornToSlay

I brought my Zoom audio recorder with me to the show, would you guys be interested if I shared the audio? I'll need to edit it a bit so I'll need some time before i can post it, I think I got every song minus the interludes and some of her talking. There is also some occasional clapping :golfclap: from my friend next to me so it's not perfect.

14 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

@Justin Hanks is telling the truth.

I saw that twitter post (!!!), and I'm having an anxiety attack because nobody is talking about it aaaahhhhhh

3 points in and ready for more

Archived