Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Cologne, Germany - February 13

Schwerk

Featured Posts

phillipaf
6 hours ago, austriamonster said:

I've never been to Cologne before so how should I have gotten my hands on one? :sweat:

I don't know that's your own issue, but we'll work on that :D

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nattuggla
On 17.7.2017 at 5:13 PM, austriamonster said:

why? You can actually leave the queue if you have numbers written on your hands and tell to the people next to you that you'g come back soon

Well in my case I got the seat tickets because I also want to spend some time in sightseeing before the concert rather than just queueing for earlier entry. :sweat:

DeanSummer
46 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

Well in my case I got the seat tickets because I also want to spend some time in sightseeing before the concert rather than just queueing for earlier entry. :sweat:

Same here! Plus I am going to Zürich (come to mama packages with my best friend) and hamburg as well.

DS

drinkmytears

I got a ticket for this show! It is my first time in Germany. Im going for the weekend and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for sightseeing?

also I would love to go out after the show, will any gay bars be having post Gaga parties?

DeanSummer

Just booked my Hotel cause there was a special price on booking.com ^^ It's the Hyatt - where Gaga stayed the last time :D

DS

at4v897m4rfw3c

17 hours ago, WirralMonster said:

Now unable to make this - is there an official resale platform for tickets facevalue? I have two standing, here in the UK we use twickets. 

Fan-Sale or Seatwave

at4v897m4rfw3c
On 22.7.2017 at 7:23 PM, drinkmytears said:

I got a ticket for this show! It is my first time in Germany. Im going for the weekend and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for sightseeing?

also I would love to go out after the show, will any gay bars be having post Gaga parties?

The Cologne cathedral

Magneto

From my hometown in The Netherlands it's about the same distance to travel to Amsterdam and Cologne. I have a CTM ticket for Amsterdam, but I might buy one for Cologne too. I wanna see her kick off the tour first though.

Free my mind

Miley

Yaaaaas my last stop for this tour will be Cologne. Come on Deutschland, bring it on <3 

at4v897m4rfw3c
3 minutes ago, Miley said:

Yaaaaas my last stop for this tour will be Cologne. Come on Deutschland, bring it on <3 

Cologne will rock :excited2:

Miley
3 minutes ago, AY0 said:

Cologne will rock :excited2:

It looks stunning. Can't wait to see it with my own eyes!!! 

Archived