Joanne WT: Cologne, Germany - February 13

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seby Mayuri
1 hour ago, scallywally said:

Hmmm, I checked the page... they got very twisted reviews. A lot of people had bad experience with them... I couldn't afford to buy them and the chance of being some problem with them would be to high :( But thank you for the advice! :)

https://m.facebook.com/events/128306304590299?refid=46

Try also on the facebook event. There are always people selling ;) 

Oh I will :) I am in another event for the concert, already asked there but I am not in this event yet. SO I will also ask there. Thanks!

scallywally
19 minutes ago, Seby Mayuri said:

Hmmm, I checked the page... they got very twisted reviews. A lot of people had bad experience with them... I couldn't afford to buy them and the chance of being some problem with them would be to high :( But thank you for the advice! :)

Oh I will :) I am in another event for the concert, already asked there but I am not in this event yet. SO I will also ask there. Thanks!

Ive used viagogo lots of times, no problems. The seller of the tickets to you dont get paid till after the concert you have been to so theres no point in fake sellers. 

KleineMonster10

So ĂĄfter Hamburg, I am also planning to go to Cologne before I go the the Berlin Show ! :D

Any plans for Meeting at the Arena?

KleineMonster10
On ‎21‎.‎01‎.‎2018 at 3:17 PM, gts14 said:

Is anyone organizing any "GGD meet up" outside the arena for this show?

I'm going alone and would like to meet you guys :hug:

I´m also going alone :D

Do you have GA?

KleineMonster10
19 minutes ago, gts14 said:

Yes!!

So lets meet there :D It would be great, I´m coming alone from Berlin at 3pm :) 

1 minute ago, KleineMonster10 said:

Yes sure! That'll be great

4 hours ago, KleineMonster10 said:

You are definitely coming to Cologne as well? 😃

SwissMonster
6 hours ago, Niklas said:

Where will Gaga stay? Hyatt Regency like the years before? Do u think there’s a chance to get a autograph/pic ...? :excited2:

Yes at the hyatt ;)

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

SwissMonster
11 hours ago, KleineMonster10 said:

So ĂĄfter Hamburg, I am also planning to go to Cologne before I go the the Berlin Show ! :D

Any plans for Meeting at the Arena?

6 hours ago, gts14 said:

Yes!!

I attend Zßrich Berlin with friends but I will coming alone for the cologne show  probably so would be cool if I could join :) But I will go to the Hyatt first! :ladyhaha:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

KleineMonster10
5 hours ago, Katja said:

You are definitely coming to Cologne as well? 😃

Yeah . I want to see all concerts in germany! So I managed everything at work and they really know how much I love gaga and gave me holidays 💓.

So Maybe we could see us there? Couldnt manage it in Hamburg? :(

12 hours ago, KleineMonster10 said:

Yeah . I want to see all concerts in germany! So I managed everything at work and they really know how much I love gaga and gave me holidays 💓.

So Maybe we could see us there? Couldnt manage it in Hamburg? :(

Yes please we have to see each other. I was so sad that we didn't. We could meet after the show and go to her hotel or wait by the venue (not too long of course 😂)

Archived