💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Cologne, Germany - February 13

Schwerk

Featured Posts

at4v897m4rfw3c
On 9.2.2017 at 10:43 AM, Magneto said:

Aaaaaaand it took this thread only a few days to turn German. Pls consider the fact that not everyone speaks German here.

So you are complaining about Germans talking german in a thread about a concert in Germany ? :blink:

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
at4v897m4rfw3c

Got my tickets at the pre sale. But the ordering with TM/Eventim was a tragedy.

phillipaf
57 minutes ago, Julian0 said:

So you are complaining about Germans talking german in a thread about a concert in Germany ? :blink:

Also das ist natürlich ein Problem :neyde:

Magneto
3 hours ago, Julian0 said:

I most certainly am. Not everybody visiting the concert speaks German, so you might as well stick to the language that is spoken on the rest of the forum and include everyone. 

Free my mind

at4v897m4rfw3c
10 minutes ago, Magneto said:

I most certainly am. Not everybody visiting the concert speaks German, so you might as well stick to the language that is spoken on the rest of the forum and include everyone. 

But most people do.

In general, I agree with you (stick to english in this forum), but at a german concert thread you have to accept that the one or the other will speak/write german because it is the native language here.

And on these sites, there are only a few german comments, so the fact that you call this thread "turning german" is imo exaggerated.

AndrewGr
5 minutes ago, Julian0 said:

But most people do.

In general, I agree with you (stick to english in this forum), but at a german concert thread you have to accept that the one or the other will speak/write german because it is the native language here.

And on these sites, there are only a few german comments, so the fact that you call this thread "turning german" is imo exaggerated.

No, it's not exaggerated at all, many people will travel from other countries for this shows (like me), that don't speak German

at4v897m4rfw3c
2 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

No, it's not exaggerated at all, many people will travel from other countries for this shows (like me), that don't speak German

Yes, but the native german people will still be in the majority.

Count the german comments in this thread. They are in the minority. So the sentence, that this thread is turning german, is definitely exaggerated.

Magneto
30 minutes ago, Julian0 said:

Yes, but the native german people will still be in the majority.

Count the german comments in this thread. They are in the minority. So the sentence, that this thread is turning german, is definitely exaggerated.

Turns out you just had a problem with my phrasing and I apologise for that. Excluding someone because they're a minority still doesn't justify the act itself though.

Free my mind

• 2 weeks later...
at4v897m4rfw3c

Hier, könnt ihr mit Werbung machen und es verbreiten :)
Here, make advertisement and spread it :)

s-l500.jpg

Blade
On 2/9/2017 at 11:20 AM, Monster Voices said:

Jesus there is no rest for my poor soul.  No time to research plane tickets and accomodation well. 

If I come I will be coming all alone so I hope you Germans will adopt me :laughga: or me with my rusty ass german will be so clueless. :cryga: 

Lol if you want, you can wait in line with me & my friends :)

Blade
2 hours ago, Ibo said:

Yes :excited2:

Can't wait to see you there then I guess.... Lemme follow you on IG :staymad:

Archived