Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Berlin, Germany - February 23

Schwerk

Featured Posts

at4v897m4rfw3c
26 minutes ago, maximusgr said:

I saw that but it is sooo expensive, the standing is 75 euros. If I go for 200 plus then I will have to sleep on the streets haha! 

haha ok :D
then look for tickets on vivagogo/ebay

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
maximusgr
43 minutes ago, Julian0 said:

haha ok :D
then look for tickets on vivagogo/ebay

Thank you very much for your help. :-)

AURA
1 hour ago, maximusgr said:

Thank you for your reply. But there are only tickets far far away available. I want to buy a standing ticket. Are there any standing tickets left on other sites? Should I buy it from Viagogo or ebay? 

I bought a standing ticket from viagogo and it's legit. This will be my first time seeing her:diane:

maximusgr
17 minutes ago, AURA said:

I bought a standing ticket from viagogo and it's legit. This will be my first time seeing her:diane:

So you got your ticket already? Or they'll send it to you later?

I saw one there at 88 euros but I'm afraid to proceed. 

AURA
14 minutes ago, maximusgr said:

So you got your ticket already? Or they'll send it to you later?

I saw one there at 88 euros but I'm afraid to proceed. 

They're sending it a few days after you've payed, I received mine like 3 weeks after I paid for it. I paid like 160euros for it though, even tho the price was like 75 euros during the normal sale...but yeah, I guess it'll be worth it

maximusgr
3 minutes ago, AURA said:

They're sending it a few days after you've payed, I received mine like 3 weeks after I paid for it. I paid like 160euros for it though, even tho the price was like 75 euros during the normal sale...but yeah, I guess it'll be worth it

Thank you very much for your help :-)

maximusgr

Guys I'm super happy they just released more tickets and I got one standing yayyyyyy!!!! Go immediately if you don't already have a ticket! 

• 2 weeks later...
Monsterr
On 29.4.2017 at 6:54 PM, vocalqueef said:

dm me ur number, I already made one :) 

Kann mich auch jemand rein machen in die Gruppe? Ich weis nicht wie ich dir privat eine Nachricht schicken kann aber hier ist meine Nummer: +4915209054234

DonnieDarko

I do hope the security will do its job. Berlin isn't exactly the safest place in the world at the moment, is it?

crisTEAne
2 hours ago, DonnieDarko said:

I do hope the security will do its job. Berlin isn't exactly the safest place in the world at the moment, is it?

we're all gonna blast off to a new dimension while putting our Vs up! :diane: 

tumblr_n5on0ohih21sn3ablo1_500.gif

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

at4v897m4rfw3c
7 hours ago, DonnieDarko said:

They will.
What I´ve experienced from Gaga concert is that they check the bags and frisk your body
(men by men, women by women).

But I wonder how you come to your opinion that Berlin isnt the safest place,
while terror attacks happening in the rest of the world.

Babel

Hi :stalkga: I'm planning to travel overseas and watch this bitch for the first time ever in Berlin. I haven't bought tickets yet cause I'm undecided, but I'm considering to get the Come To Mama package, is it good?

As this is my first Gaga concert, I'm open to any suggestions!

Thanks in advance. 

itsdominik
46 minutes ago, HugoMonster said:

Hi :stalkga: I'm planning to travel overseas and watch this bitch for the first time ever in Berlin. I haven't bought tickets yet cause I'm undecided, but I'm considering to get the Come To Mama package, is it good?

Thanks in advance. 

Come To Mama tickets basically means you get to a GA ticket and are allowed to enter the arena about 20 minutes prior to normal GA ticket holders and you get merchandise. It's expenisve tho - 252€ per ticket

But it will be worth it - I have Come To Mama - Early Entry for the shows in Berlin and Cologne :)

at4v897m4rfw3c
2 hours ago, HugoMonster said:

Thanks in advance. 

My respect for that !
Gagas concerts in Germany are always good, so you definetly wont regret it :)

Archived