💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Berlin, Germany - February 23

Schwerk

Featured Posts

I am SO excited. This will be my first Gaga concert ever, and I've been stanning since Paparazzi. :giveup: I'm attending it with my boyfriend. Do you think that we'd get a good view if we arrive at the venue sometime around 2pm? We have GA tickets.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dancefreak
On 23/12/2017 at 8:16 PM, AURA said:

I am SO excited. This will be my first Gaga concert ever, and I've been stanning since Paparazzi. :giveup: I'm attending it with my boyfriend. Do you think that we'd get a good view if we arrive at the venue sometime around 2pm? We have GA tickets.

Yes, I think you'll be pretty fine :D

dominicgaga

Does somebody offer a GA Ticket for the Berlin show? Or does anyone know where I can tickets for GA? Thanks in advance! :)

SwissMonster

Am I the only one who is ****ing exited cause its like the last date of the JWT and the last show in almost 3 years before her Vegas residency? Its Kind of sad but it feels so special! 

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

crisTEAne
33 minutes ago, Nicola Kallenberg said:

its like the last date of the JWT

i haven't thought about that. omg. :firega:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

54 minutes ago, Nicola Kallenberg said:

Am I the only one who is ****ing exited cause its like the last date of the JWT and the last show in almost 3 years before her Vegas residency? Its Kind of sad but it feels so special! 

Yes!! And furthermore it’s on a Friday and almost sold out :excited2: how much better can it get honestly :pray:

dfewqxriweui283
1 hour ago, dominicgaga said:

47 days! :)

TBT artRAVE

4:48

"Clap for yourselves, clap for each other. Clap for the anniversary of the reunification of Germany ! Lets go, Berlin!"

dfewqxriweui283

Do you think she´s gonna live stream the Berlin show ? Just asking because she also streamed the last stop of the artRAVE.

dominicgaga
37 minutes ago, GermanMonster00 said:

Do you think she´s gonna live stream the Berlin show ? Just asking because she also streamed the last stop of the artRAVE.

Just imagine, that would be so epic :)

I'd say it's not that unlikely ;)

nattuggla

So now I booked the flight and hotel for the Berlin show. My first concert of her. :wub: Hopefully everything works out as planned. :pray:

SwissMonster

I still search someone who wants to exchange my two seating tickets for GA tickets :poot:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

DonnieDarko

I’ve got a question - I have a seat on the upper level, since I’m with half of my family, and we are booking the hotel and a restaurant nearby the arena.

My question is how long before the concert we have to be at the arena to make sure we’re getting in in time for Gaga? When are they opening the gates?

@nattuggla

@LetsGetHigh

Archived