Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Stockholm, Sweden - February 15

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Husband bought us Come to mama package! I'm so happy! It's 3rd time i'm gonna see Lady Gaga in different country :):hug:Didnt even know all GA tickets are sold out...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Torsoface
12 hours ago, Bathory said:

So are the standing tickets all sold out?

Every possible ticket is sold out. Even the worst ones behind the stage :nails: 

Eurotrash
9 hours ago, Torsoface said:

Every possible ticket is sold out. Even the worst ones behind the stage :nails: 

Wow, great. So now i'll never see her live. She was literally in Riga during the BTWBall (which is the capital city of my country) and my family wasn't even bothered to even pretend to be interested in helping me get my tickets. Now she'll be in Stockholm and now, once again, they just let it go.

18 hours ago, Bathory said:

Wow, great. So now i'll never see her live. She was literally in Riga during the BTWBall (which is the capital city of my country) and my family wasn't even bothered to even pretend to be interested in helping me get my tickets. Now she'll be in Stockholm and now, once again, they just let it go.

Hello, fellow neighbor :)

MarryTheMonster

See you there :firega: 

I got GA and as I'm going alone from the Copenhagen show to Stockholm (unless they add Oslo) I'll probably get in line early :staymad:

On 2017-02-15 at 11:26 AM, MarryTheMonster said:

I got GA and as I'm going alone from the Copenhagen show to Stockholm (unless they add Oslo) I'll probably get in line early :staymad:

Yas! I'll be both in Copenhagen and Stockholm for both shows :D

nycstefani
On 2017-02-15 at 11:26 AM, MarryTheMonster said:

7 hours ago, Miley said:

Yas! I'll be both in Copenhagen and Stockholm for both shows :D

I'm going to both shows too! I have CTM for Stockholm and a seat for myself in Copenhagen :)

MarryTheMonster
1 hour ago, nycstefani said:

I'm going to both shows too! I have CTM for Stockholm and a seat for myself in Copenhagen :)

Awesome! I got CTM for Copenhagen so I just got a regular GA for Stockholm :lolga:

6 hours ago, nycstefani said:

5 hours ago, MarryTheMonster said:

Awesome! I got CTM for Copenhagen so I just got a regular GA for Stockholm :lolga:

got regular for both ;D CTM for Berlin and Cologne

• 1 month later...
Kasyanovr

Здравствуй! я также купил билет на танцполе! Ребята , которые также будут на концерте напишите мне DM в Instagram (kasyanov.r) Tkank U :staymad:

• 1 month later...
Taide

Little bit upset that she isn't coming to  Finland. Last time she was here touring with BTW, and it was sold out tour. ARTPOP did pretty good here. The Album was #3 on our official list, Applause peaked #10 and her DWUW song at #2, but still she skipped us.

Joanne peaked at #5, Perfect Illusion peaked at #1 ... So what is the thing? Clearly she has a lot Monsters here but she isn't interested in us..

And I can't find any tickets to Stockholm show.. :toofunny:

• 1 month later...
ArtGagaPop

Have they added more tickets? Seems like there is a few you can buy left on livenation and before when i looked it was sol out.

Archived