Joanne WT: Stockholm, Sweden - February 15

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nycstefani
1 hour ago, Neringa said:

Ye, Stockholm. Is it still on sale or sold out?

The real sale starts on Monday! I got mine on presale.

ArtGagaPop

Anyone here who can confirm if they are sold out already or not. I have never booked concert tickets before and when i go to live nation to get 1 ticket it just says "no hits" does that mean it's sold out already or? :ohno:

if so any other way i can get a ticket?

Nirvana
33 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Anyone here who can confirm if they are sold out already or not. I have never booked concert tickets before and when i go to live nation to get 1 ticket it just says "no hits" does that mean it's sold out already or? :ohno:

if so any other way i can get a ticket?

Hi, just now saw this :( Try as many times as you can with different settings (bigger price etc)

Nirvana

Btw I got my tickets but not GA, it's from a platform b, I have no idea if that's even a good place to be :( But oh well... were expensive too but about 95 euros is ok I guess...

7 minutes ago, Lassex said:

**** I DIDNT GET THE TICKETS

I'm so sorry :( Actually for everyone who didn't. Even I had to take tickets I did not plan on taking. Maybe there will be more opportunities in the future? 

1 minute ago, PennyroyalTea said:

Btw I got my tickets but not GA, it's from a platform b, I have no idea if that's even a good place to be But oh well... were expensive too but about 95 euros is ok I guess...

I'm so sorry Actually for everyone who didn't. Even I had to take tickets I did not plan on taking. Maybe there will be more opportunities in the future? 

There are still seats available but the floor is sold out :giveup: 

Nirvana
5 minutes ago, Lassex said:

Damn quick did they go, in under a minute when I logged and tried to buy there were none...

KevinLeto
27 minutes ago, Lassex said:

19 minutes ago, PennyroyalTea said:

Damn quick did they go, in under a minute when I logged and tried to buy there were none...

Do you know if you can still get on the floor even when you have a sitting ticket?? I didnt get standing ticket either :( 

I'm the spirit of my hair, it's all the glory that I bare

Nirvana
1 minute ago, KevinLeto said:

Do you know if you can still get on the floor even when you have a sitting ticket?? I didnt get standing ticket either :( 

No idea at all :( I just went into a panic mode and picked a ticket. I hope someone knows here...

ArtGagaPop

ok so i just got one ticket but i think the view will be **** :ohno:
Wanted a standing ticket but those were sold out even before the sale started it feels like :neyde:
But whatever i am seeing gaga for the first time live :woohoo:

Nirvana
8 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

ok so i just got one ticket but i think the view will be **** :ohno:
Wanted a standing ticket but those were sold out even before the sale started it feels like :neyde:
But whatever i am seeing gaga for the first time live :woohoo:

I have the same situation, seeing Gaga first time, and I don't know what the view will be... I'm on a b balcony... But happy that you got the tickets :hug:

KevinLeto
3 minutes ago, PennyroyalTea said:

@KevinLeto asked on twitter and apparantly you cannot go to the floor if you have a seat. Hopefully the view is ok tho...

that sucks :( well better than nothing I guess! Finally seeing her for the first time too! I think I will be hyping again soon, but now I'm still a bit dissapointed.. thank you for answering!!

I'm the spirit of my hair, it's all the glory that I bare

Nirvana
3 minutes ago, KevinLeto said:

that sucks :( well better than nothing I guess! Finally seeing her for the first time too! I think I will be hyping again soon, but now I'm still a bit dissapointed.. thank you for answering!!

Same feelings here... And I'll have to figure out cheap ways to travel and possible place to stay too :cryga: But there's enough time for that I guess.

Archived