Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Copenhagen, Denmark - February 17

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Schwerk

Gaga is coming to Copenhagen! Discuss your excitement below! 

lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour.jpg.66dedb3d

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yassss. Finally an excuse to go to Copenhagen. I've been living in Denmark for half a year and still haven't visited yet :deadbanana: it feel good to live in a country she doesnt skip for tour. I saw her only once in lithuanian BTWB, cant wait to see this godess once again :excited2:

Biagio2103

I don't understand, Denmark is the country where Joanne flopped the hardest, it didn't make it to the top 10, only spend two weeks in their albums chart, Gaga hasn't charted a song there since Do What U Want and the artRAVE barely sold 10.5k tickets. And since Germany got three dates (surprising as well), I don't see an explanation for this. 

I'm only good at being bad

4 hours ago, Biagio2103 said:

I don't understand, Denmark is the country where Joanne flopped the hardest, it didn't make it to the top 10, only spend two weeks in their albums chart, Gaga hasn't charted a song there since Do What U Want and the artRAVE barely sold 10.5k tickets. And since Germany got three dates (surprising as well), I don't see an explanation for this. 

shush, Im so happy I get to see her again! :grr:

KevinLeto
On 2017-02-06 at 0:17 PM, LauraOh said:

Yassss. Finally an excuse to go to Copenhagen. I've been living in Denmark for half a year and still haven't visited yet :deadbanana: it feel good to live in a country she doesnt skip for tour. I saw her only once in lithuanian BTWB, cant wait to see this godess once again :excited2:

On 2017-02-06 at 1:01 PM, WirralMonster said:

hoping to grab tickets and make a weekend away for it, feels so good to be discussing tour again!

I'm seeing her for the first time so I'm quite anxious about not getting a ticket. Do you think it will be many monsters buying tickets in Danmark? Btw, which do you think is the best: seats or standing ticket? I'm quite short :wacko:

I'm the spirit of my hair, it's all the glory that I bare

1 hour ago, KevinLeto said:

I'm seeing her for the first time so I'm quite anxious about not getting a ticket. Do you think it will be many monsters buying tickets in Danmark? Btw, which do you think is the best: seats or standing ticket? I'm quite short :wacko:

Im nervous too! But I think that we will get them :) def standing! Im not very tall too but it is so much fun to just dnace there and see her closer to you!

presale was on thursday. i got tickets for me. normal sale is on monday. but i think that copenhagen is not that popular so you should get GA on monday. the presale on thursday was only for available if you had a danish credit card. 

KevinLeto
6 hours ago, Katja said:

presale was on thursday. i got tickets for me. normal sale is on monday. but i think that copenhagen is not that popular so you should get GA on monday. the presale on thursday was only for available if you had a danish credit card. 

Have you been to her show in Copenhagen before? Are there many monsters lining up hours before doors? 

Yay Copenhagen finally got a decent arena, the arena where they held ARTRave was middle of nowhere and struggle to travel.  Bought GA ticket from pre-sale. 

KevinLeto

I got tickets in section 113! But I'd rather have a standing ticket honestly, how could they get sold out so quick? :( 

Archived