tour

Joanne WT: Manchester, UK - February 6

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Adampervez

Has anyone received their tickets yet? I got Come to Mama package and have absolutely no idea what's going on with the tickets  :toofunny:

BoomKack
53 minutes ago, Adampervez said:

Has anyone received their tickets yet? I got Come to Mama package and have absolutely no idea what's going on with the tickets  :toofunny:

My CTM tickets haven't arrived yet either

LastNight

I bought from TicketMaster (just standing tickets) and mine came just before Christmas. I wouldn't worry if they've not arrived yet though, it says on the website that the latest they should arrive is 5 days before the event.

Glamourpuss

I have a standing ticket and I'm going by myself. I was wondering if anybody is going to an after party or anywhere else afterwards and could I please tag along?

HelloBarbara
13 hours ago, PussyGlam said:

I have a standing ticket and I'm going by myself. I was wondering if anybody is going to an after party or anywhere else afterwards and could I please tag along?

I’m going myself and I was planning to go to either the Pop or Kiki on Canal St. 

Hiiieee

scallywally
2 hours ago, CUNTCUNTCUNT said:

I’m going myself and I was planning to go to either the Pop or Kiki on Canal St. 

Do both, they are close to each other. 

2 hours ago, CUNTCUNTCUNT said:

BarPop is awful though, I'd go to G-A-Y and/or Kiki

HelloBarbara

I’ve never been to Manchester before and I’m only there for one night so I’m just gonna make the most of it even tho I’m on my own

Hiiieee

scallywally
21 minutes ago, CUNTCUNTCUNT said:

I’ve never been to Manchester before and I’m only there for one night so I’m just gonna make the most of it even tho I’m on my own

Youll adore it.

HeavyMetalDanny

Hey little monsters! I’m going to the Manchester show and got an apartment to stay in so will be going out afterwards. I’ve never really been out in Manchester though so just wondering where will be good to go around Canal Street??

scallywally
5 hours ago, HeavyMetalDanny said:

Hey little monsters! I’m going to the Manchester show and got an apartment to stay in so will be going out afterwards. I’ve never really been out in Manchester though so just wondering where will be good to go around Canal Street??

its all above, which apartments are you in? Saco? Roomzzz? lemme know ill give you directions. Canal street and the street behind (bloom st). There will be fun to have and not hard to find. 

Archived