tour

Joanne WT: Manchester, UK - February 6

Featured Posts

Sam Winchester   Paws Up 3,141
Sam Winchester
3 minutes ago, dowling78 said:

sold out in 2 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuming!

It's just not possible!

Adampervez   Paws Up 408
Adampervez

I give up. I tried everything to get 2 standing tickets, how is it possible for everything to be sold out on ticketmaster AND eventim within 30 seconds it just doesnt make sense.

Im praying that like they did with the artRAVE, eventim will release extra GA tickets

• Like 2

Joshua James   Paws Up 12
Joshua James
1 minute ago, Adampervez said:

I give up. I tried everything to get 2 standing tickets, how is it possible for everything to be sold out on ticketmaster AND eventim within 30 seconds it just doesnt make sense.

Im praying that like they did with the artRAVE, eventim will release extra GA tickets

THIS, Or put an extra date on - she could as theirs a few days gap in the schedule....

Edited by Joshua James
  • Like 1

Sam Winchester   Paws Up 3,141
Sam Winchester
2 minutes ago, Adampervez said:

I went to Manchester for the artRAVE and I don't remember having this problem :( 

Diamond Heart   Paws Up 3,430
Diamond Heart

i just managed to get seating tickets but the standing was removed like literally right away. Im ragin, i hate sitting at concerts lol 

I cant believe how quickly these all sold though ! Bowing down to pray she adds more dates ! 

But baby, I just need one good one Tuesday

Adampervez   Paws Up 408
Adampervez
2 minutes ago, Joshua James said:

THIS, Or put an extra date on - she could as theirs a few days gap in the schedule....

I have a really really bad feeling she wont add another Manchester date but come on Joanne pull through  :giveup:

I really hope that extra tickets are released soon. I remember during artRAVE i already bought seated thinking standing had sold out and eventim soon released extra GA tickets. They have to do this ugh i have to go standing :toofunny:

• Like 1

iamsean   Paws Up 103
iamsean

I can't believe how fast they went! I was refreshing the page like a maniac until they came up for sale and rushed to get standing and they're all gone? :/

• Like 1