💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Manchester, UK - February 6

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Gutted

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Adampervez

I was so heartbroken after hearing news and was a mixture of angry, upset and frustrated. I had also bought CTM tickets and have been hyping this gig for a year now.

But now that its fully sunken in, ive come to the realisation that the thought of her jeopardizing her career and future tour possibilities, just so i can watch her for a 2 hour show is a horrible thought. Im so happy she put herself first, because i know she will definately perform in the future again and will hopefully start the tour in the UK this time. I have moments where I get so upset and listen to the Joanne setlist on spotify and get so upset that i wont hear these songs live but I know ultimately its for the best. And atleast we get our money back! Helps soften the blow.

A tiny part of me is angry at myself that i didnt buy tickets to the birmingham show even though i was so close to doing so and was even considering buying tickets to both cities - but if i keep thinking like that itll only make me upset. Some things just arent meant to be :cryga:

Whatever frustration and emotions i feel, im just gonna direct it in prayers for gagas health. Shes helped us through so much, its only fair we help her get through this :kara:

LastNight

I totally understand and respect the decision Gaga made and I feel awful for her, and I know that she needs to rest; it's absolutely the right thing for her to do. Now that they day is here though, I can't help but be sad not to be waiting at the arena right now. I was so looking forward to it (as we all were), much more than I realised until today.

It was supposed to be an amazing night and it really sucks that she is in so much pain and can't do what she loves and that we don't get to experience it with her. I hope she is doing ok and knows that we all love her.

Hope you all have a nice night :kara: celebrate gaga and pray for her :unicorn:

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

Archived