💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Manchester, UK - February 6

Schwerk

Featured Posts

HeavyMetalDanny
8 hours ago, scallywally said:

its all above, which apartments are you in? Saco? Roomzzz? lemme know ill give you directions. Canal street and the street behind (bloom st). There will be fun to have and not hard to find. 

It’s by print works so apparently it’s right by the arena?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
scallywally
15 hours ago, HeavyMetalDanny said:

It’s by print works so apparently it’s right by the arena?

Ah you might be in the works or close by. SO CLOSE to the arena. £5 in a taxi to canal street (you could walk it but it might be cold). Anywhere by the printworks is next to the arena :) (and a good choice)

Urine Blonde

I am wondering if she will visit Afflecks Palace again??

and where do y'all think she will have the after party? :huh: 

scallywally
24 minutes ago, UrineBlonde said:

I am wondering if she will visit Afflecks Palace again??

and where do y'all think she will have the after party? :huh: 

In the past shes been to Black dog ballroom or the river in the Lowry also the Northern quarter. I dont know if shell go straight down to London though rather than going in a hotel for just a night. Last time she stayed they closed Affleks 2 hours early so she could go in on her own to shop. 

PlanetChromatica

I'm having to pick my ticket up from the box office as I ticked collect instead of delivery. I'm worried I'm gonna lose my place when I go to the box office to collect my ticket... (I have CTM)

scallywally
1 minute ago, ArtyRoberto said:

I'm having to pick my ticket up from the box office as I ticked collect instead of delivery. I'm worried I'm gonna lose my place when I go to the box office to collect my ticket... (I have CTM)

Dont know about CTM but the box office usually opens at 4. 

Urine Blonde
1 hour ago, scallywally said:

In the past shes been to Black dog ballroom or the river in the Lowry also the Northern quarter. I dont know if shell go straight down to London though rather than going in a hotel for just a night. Last time she stayed they closed Affleks 2 hours early so she could go in on her own to shop. 

I didn't know that she's been to Black dog ballroom but yeah I guess the NQ is a place that she would go to. I remember when she went to Afflecks years ago her photo in the red dress is still there lol. but I really wanna know If she gonna party afterwards in the village or somewhere. I am going to the show but I really hope that I could see her somewhere in Manchester

scallywally
1 hour ago, BoomKack said:

If anyone has a single standing ticket to sell for MCR please dm me :bon:

Not standing but..£35 https://www.gumtree.com/p/pop-music-tickets/lady-gaga-seating-ticket-for-sale-35-pounds/1285261690

Or email this person to see if theirs are standing they have some £50 or nearest offer (offer £40) https://www.gumtree.com/p/other-concert-tickets/3-lady-gaga-tickets-for-birmingham-31st-of-january-/1283723327

BoomKack
8 minutes ago, scallywally said:

Not standing but..£35 https://www.gumtree.com/p/pop-music-tickets/lady-gaga-seating-ticket-for-sale-35-pounds/1285261690

Or email this person to see if theirs are standing they have some £50 or nearest offer (offer £40) https://www.gumtree.com/p/other-concert-tickets/3-lady-gaga-tickets-for-birmingham-31st-of-january-/1283723327

It’s gotta be standing and that second one was for Bham :cryga:

doesn’t matter, it’s not for me anyway

scallywally
2 hours ago, UrineBlonde said:

I didn't know that she's been to Black dog ballroom but yeah I guess the NQ is a place that she would go to. I remember when she went to Afflecks years ago her photo in the red dress is still there lol. but I really wanna know If she gonna party afterwards in the village or somewhere. I am going to the show but I really hope that I could see her somewhere in Manchester

Yeah shes been to all star lanes too 

scallywally
32 minutes ago, BoomKack said:

It’s gotta be standing and that second one was for Bham :cryga:

doesn’t matter, it’s not for me anyway

Oooh ok. haha if i see one ill let you know, there are some but they seem to be a rip off. Youll find one. :) Twickets have got some but not standing, set up an alert with them. 

1 just went for £66 on viagogo but they've got 1 for £92 plus booking fees: https://www.viagogo.co.uk/Concert-Tickets/Rock-and-Pop/Lady-Gaga-Tickets/E-2033010?affiliateID=1129&PCID=AFFGBIAFF1129REFB512AD9D01-10-10002-4--Manchester&ref=10002-4

Archived