Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Manchester, UK - February 6

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Schwerk

Her final UK tour date brings Joanne to Manchester. Discuss this upcoming show below.

lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour.jpg.66dedb3d

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Adampervez

I'm either going to Manchester Uni or Birmingham university in september but since I live here I might just pick Manchester to see her anyways, I'm just stressing out now because there's a slight chance I may not have anyone to go with :toofunny:

Glamourpuss

I can't wait! I'm probably going to go by myself. I don't mind a little adventure on my own and nobody I know loves Gaga like I do. It's one of the most exciting things to experience. I'll never forget how I felt watching her at the Monster Ball for the first time. :flutter:

Can't wait to see what the stage design is going to be like. 

WirralMonster

most local one for me so will deffo be going, most likely on my own so not sure if to buy cheapest ticket or standing as less obvious on my own haha

Ack, so gutted that she's not doing a Scottish date, so I think I'm gonna go for this one. Not sure whether to buy 1 or 2 tickets... I have hope that someone will want to go with me by the time October comes around. :toofunny:

ImpossiblePrincess

which arena  in Manchester and are the tickets on sale for the UK

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

BoomKack

I think I'll probably get early entry for this, last time I arrived at 10:30am with early entry and there was already a queue of 20ish people:diane:

Dominic
10 hours ago, BoomKack said:

MANCHESTER MAYHEM

giphy.gif

(Actual footage of me in G-A-Y after the show)

This :giveup:

I'll deffo go the village after. They'll play a f*** load of Gaga that night :giveup:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

ThingThatULove

Do you guys think she'll add more dates for Manchester/the north? I can see the struggle in getting tickets already :giveup:

SlaeUrAnus

See you gays there.

xKvhXeD.gif 

My partner dislikes Gaga, but I'm dragging his ass to Canal street before and after the concert to cleanse him. 

In my messy era.

Archived