💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Manchester, UK - February 6

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Marcelo Marsh
2 minutes ago, Romance Bitch said:

Sorry I'm a mess when it comes to tickets, are these sold out? I still haven't got mine yet :emma:

There are some tickets left I believe. I bought mine directly from LiveNation because I don't know how resale tickets work. You can check it out here: https://www.livenation.co.uk/show/936906/lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour/manchester/2017-10-17/en 

:sis:

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey Monsters, is anyone going to see Gaga live in Man and want to make some new friends? I got CTM ticket but have no friends to come with. please let me know Monsters! :D

• 4 weeks later...
Glamourpuss

Just booked a standing ticket because some popped up on the eventim website! I've been checking every day and I actually can't believe my luck because I was about to settle for bad seats. I can't believe I'm going it feels so surreal. But I'm so excited!

I'm going alone. I went alone to the Artrave and it actually wasn't a bad experience. I got chatting to people in the queue. I don't mind standing with anyone if you're also going alone. Let me know. :)

My next dilemma is whether to book a hotel room or risk getting the train home.

OMG I can't wait. :excited2:

Glamourpuss
On 02/08/2017 at 9:32 PM, tomdsgn said:

I'm going on my own and I made the grave mistake of getting a seat, awkward monster :selena:

There are standing tickets left on eventim right now. I just bought one. Sell your seat and get standing. Just a friendly suggestion. 

• 2 weeks later...
Natalie Ratcliffe

I'm selling 2 tickets to this show which are the Come to Mama standing package tickets. Can anyone tell me a good enough site to sell them on? I only want face value for them.

• 4 weeks later...
HelloBarbara

I'm coming on my own from Edinburgh. Really fancied going out in canal street afterwards. Any one who would wanna meet up and show me around?

Hiiieee

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, popfart said:

i bought a ticket for the original date, i can still use it on the 6th feb, right?????

Yes

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

• 1 month later...
Daniel Daniel

Just bought my standing ticket! I will be going on my own, anybody else going that wants to meet up? Would be cool to make 1 or 2 friends that are also into Gaga ;-) Hit me up

HelloBarbara
5 hours ago, Daniel Daniel said:

Just bought my standing ticket! I will be going on my own, anybody else going that wants to meet up? Would be cool to make 1 or 2 friends that are also into Gaga ;-) Hit me up

I’m going on my own as well maybe we could meet up? :)

Hiiieee

MartianOnVenus

Travelling down from Glasgow for the concert, so excited! First time in Manchester so if anyone can recommend places to go out after the concert or places to visit during my stay there (3 days) that would be great! :staymad:

BoomKack
2 hours ago, MartianOnVenus said:

Travelling down from Glasgow for the concert, so excited! First time in Manchester so if anyone can recommend places to go out after the concert or places to visit during my stay there (3 days) that would be great! :staymad:

I'd strongly suggest Canal Street for all your hunty-related needs :derpga:

(G-A-Y is my favourite, but I imagine Kiki/Void will be doing a Gaga themed afterparty)

The Arndale shopping centre has a great range of shops

If you like culture, Manchester Art Gallery is great. It's got a lot more modern art pieces, rather than just paintings

The Northern Quarter has a lot of quirky restaurants

If you like fashion and artsy stores, try Afflecks (Visited by the good sis herself)

Archived