Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Manchester, UK - February 6

Schwerk

Featured Posts

dowling78
On 3/1/2017 at 8:30 AM, King J said:

Anyone know where she will most likely be staying in MCR? :derpga: LittleStalkers :derpga:

artists usually stay in the Lowry Hotel 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HelloBarbara

I'm going on my own Come to Mama package. I'm from Edinburgh. Hopefully I'll make friends in the queue who are going out clubbing afters. Do you know if any clubs in Manchester do like after parties for concerts? They do in Glasgow. 

Hiiieee

BoomKack
On 03/04/2017 at 1:17 AM, WanderlustHeart said:

I'm going on my own Come to Mama package. I'm from Edinburgh. Hopefully I'll make friends in the queue who are going out clubbing afters. Do you know if any clubs in Manchester do like after parties for concerts? They do in Glasgow. 

See you in the CTM queue!

Kiki had an afterparty last time, but I imagine all of Canal Street will be full of fans after the show

HelloBarbara
12 hours ago, BoomKack said:

See you in the CTM queue!

Kiki had an afterparty last time, but I imagine all of Canal Street will be full of fans after the show

Cool. See you there. If you fancy add me on fb and we can arrange to meet? (Facebook.com/wanderlustxheart)

Hiiieee

BoomKack
7 hours ago, WanderlustHeart said:

Cool. See you there. If you fancy add me on fb and we can arrange to meet? (Facebook.com/wanderlustxheart)

Deleted facebook a while back :emma:

just make sure you keep updated with the thread before the show, I'm not sure what my plans are yet

• 4 weeks later...
jaspermatt

Can we update the original post with confirmed Little Monsters that are going 😇? Me and my bf have got CTM package tickets, can't wait to see you all there!

• 3 weeks later...
ImpossiblePrincess

Got tickets!!

no point in trying to meet her though because I get there at like 4:00PM - 5:00PM :toofunny:

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

King J
On 2017-5-17 at 5:55 PM, littlemonsterL5 said:

Got tickets!!

no point in trying to meet her though because I get there at like 4:00PM - 5:00PM :toofunny:

Afterwards?

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

• 2 months later...
bitchwhut

So excited for this day to come! Going to the Gay Village afterwards to get drunk :trollga:

Marcelo Marsh

I just got the ticket to go see her in Manchester as well! Extremely nervous as this will be my FIRST time going alone to the concert :selena:

If anyone want to like... meet up or something to cure the loneliness please let me know :lolly: 

Jase

Gaga *always* stays at the Lowry. We met her inside the reception area back in 2010 which remains one of the most surreal experiences of my life, but she didn't appear for the artRAVE in 2012 :( Me and my friend even went up to the bar to order drinks to see if we could see any of her team hanging around, but we only saw her security.

Hello :poot: I'm selling my Come to Mama ticket for the original price of £200.00 since I'm going to another show instead. DM me hunties! 

Marcelo Marsh
On 8/3/2017 at 3:32 AM, tomdsgn said:

I'm going on my own and I made the grave mistake of getting a seat, awkward monster :selena:

ME TOO! God I can'ttttt 

giphy.gif

Sorry I'm a mess when it comes to tickets, are these sold out? I still haven't got mine yet :emma:

i like cash and my hair to my ass

Archived