💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Manchester, UK - February 6

Schwerk

Featured Posts

tomdsgn
42 minutes ago, Adampervez said:

Early entry is still available, but I'm not sure if I feel comfortable paying £185 and I know my friend definitely could only pay £65 max. I could offer to pay the remainder but we still have 2 more chances for regular standing. This is so stressful I don't know what to do 

Ugh, don't pay for someone else's ticket. I've done this a few times and it makes you resentful eventually. It's a tough call when you want the best and they want the cheapest, that's why I'm going alone this time. 

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, permotio said:

GOT THEM! See you there.

3 minutes ago, permotio said:

It's telling me sorry no matches currently :(:( 

Edit: I'm trying the livenation standing tickets though not from your link haha

I got an email from Manchester Arena. Still some tickets available. Not sure if there's any way to access that page?

Adampervez
15 minutes ago, permotio said:

I got an email from Manchester Arena. Still some tickets available. Not sure if there's any way to access that page?

Thank you so much I managed to get seated for my sister and her friends! I'm gonna try for standing tomorrow on eventim. I have no idea why I tried ticket master since I know eventim always works. I'M PRAYING I GET STANDING TICKETS TOMORROW OMG

WirralMonster

no luck either, trying since 9am on livenation ticketmaster and no cheapies on that link to manchester arena above :(

2 hours ago, dowling78 said:

tier 1 seats still available

and Tier 2 by the looks of things.

I think Eventim might be a tad more expensive than other companies, but I've used them a lot and they're always reliable.

BadHeavyMetalQueen

GOY MY TICKETS IN O2 PRESALE. Anyone sitting in block 114???!!!

Archived