Joanne WT: Manchester, UK - February 6

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic
20 hours ago, ThingThatULove said:

Do you guys think she'll add more dates for Manchester/the north? I can see the struggle in getting tickets already :giveup:

nope

buy bionic

21 hours ago, ThingThatULove said:

Do you guys think she'll add more dates for Manchester/the north? I can see the struggle in getting tickets already :giveup:

probably not. She's just doing one in the south one in the midlands and one in the north so far. If she adds on another in the UK it would probably be Glasgow or London again

MISTER MONSTER

Joanne Presale been testing me all morning. ON THE DOT, didn't get tickets on 2 devices. Also, o2 presale proved useless. :saladga:

Livenation best ****ing work :icega:

tomdsgn
On 2/6/2017 at 11:23 AM, Glamourpuss said:

I can't wait! I'm probably going to go by myself. I don't mind a little adventure on my own and nobody I know loves Gaga like I do. It's one of the most exciting things to experience. I'll never forget how I felt watching her at the Monster Ball for the first time. :flutter:

Can't wait to see what the stage design is going to be like. 

I'm going on my own too! People are unreliable and slow and dumb and I didn't want I risk not getting a ticket so I bought one for myself :classy:

Dominic

Tickets were a mess this morning. I better get a ticket tomorrow :madge:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Adampervez

Early entry is still available, but I'm not sure if I feel comfortable paying £185 and I know my friend definitely could only pay £65 max. I could offer to pay the remainder but we still have 2 more chances for regular standing. This is so stressful I don't know what to do 

Archived