💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Birmingham, UK - January 31, February 1

Schwerk

Featured Posts

My tickets have arrived! (they say the new date) 

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lady Rah Rah

Not got my tickets yet, but not losing faith. Hopefully tomorrow or Wednesday. If I don't get them by Thursday I will be giving Ticketmaster a call. I'm really happy to hear you guys have received them though!

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

scallywally
6 hours ago, Adampervez said:

Im going to the show in manchester on the 6th. Do you think i can still get in at the Nightingale if I just pay for entry? 

YES no worries :) 

HighlandHeart
On 19/01/2018 at 1:17 PM, nath4gaga said:

Yo, is anyone going to the afterparty? Is it at the village inn? Do you think gaga will be there? 

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

If you don't have shadows you're not standing in the light.

Caothan Mcbride
On 22/01/2018 at 6:29 PM, LifeofNeons said:

I've got my tickets today. They got the new date on them (not the original one, that got cancelled). 

Mines says the old date , wonder if this will effect my entire :((

1 hour ago, Caothan Mcbride said:

Mines says the old date , wonder if this will effect my entire :((

No it’s valid

spanishmonster

How will you go from the arena to the center of the city after the concert?? There will be buses? (Feb1)

buy stupid love on itunes

YOU GUYS I AM SO DUMB.

I booked these tickets at Christmas because I didn't want to go to my Manchester date after the Ariana attack (I was there on the night), and I booked a nonrefundable hotel on the 31st close to the OTHER arena, so I've had to book another hotel room close to the Barclaycard Arena.

Why is Gaga playing two different arenas? So frustrating! 

SOOOO excited now, though. Two days!

Saint Laurent
10 minutes ago, permotio said:

YOU GUYS I AM SO DUMB.

I booked these tickets at Christmas because I didn't want to go to my Manchester date after the Ariana attack (I was there on the night), and I booked a nonrefundable hotel on the 31st close to the OTHER arena, so I've had to book another hotel room close to the Barclaycard Arena.

It's only like 20 mins away... :triggered:

scallywally
1 hour ago, permotio said:

YOU GUYS I AM SO DUMB.

Which non ref hotel? Speak to them! They might understand or switch your room to later in the year (this usually works) later,  depending on chain you can switch to a date you need, dont lose your money! (Unless it was really cheap then its not a big loss). I dont know which arena or which hotel you are going to, to help . I take it now you are going to Birmingham arena cc. and booked a cc hotel. The other hotel (NEC/Imternational?) may have a branch in the cc you could've switched to. (Its not that far really, 15-20 mins)

If the new room is refundable switch and get a refund. Its doable. :)

Note to everyone in future... ive done it, weve all done it; book a pay on arrival price. Ive lost out a few times too, its easily done. 

Youre gonna have such a great time anyway :)

Kris Wiseman

Hey! I have 1x GA standing ticket available for tomorrow (31/1) as my friend is really poorly (early pregnancy woes) so if anyone is interested in buying at face value let me know!! I will meet you at the arena with the ticket, and will do whatever you feel is necessary to show you it's legit x

11 hours ago, Saint Laurent said:

It's only like 20 mins away... :triggered:

It's a 40-minute drive (I won't have my car) or a 3 and a half hour walk from my first hotel to the Barclaycard Arena.

10 hours ago, scallywally said:

Which non ref hotel? Speak to them! They might understand or switch your room to later in the year (this usually works) later,  depending on chain you can switch to a date you need, dont lose your money! (Unless it was really cheap then its not a big loss). I dont know which arena or which hotel you are going to, to help . I take it now you are going to Birmingham arena cc. and booked a cc hotel. The other hotel (NEC/Imternational?) may have a branch in the cc you could've switched to. (Its not that far really, 15-20 mins)

If the new room is refundable switch and get a refund. Its doable. :)

Note to everyone in future... ive done it, weve all done it; book a pay on arrival price. Ive lost out a few times too, its easily done. 

Youre gonna have such a great time anyway :)

Thanks! I tried and they were pretty adamant. It's my own fault for booking non-refundable. Thank you! :hug:

Archived