💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Birmingham, UK - January 31, February 1

Schwerk

Featured Posts

I don't have mine either, and I'm going to Hamburg before Birmingham, so I don't know what to do! Only another week left 🙈

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LifeofNeons

I've got email yesterday from Ticketmaster, saying that I should receive my ticket 5 days before the show or sooner if possible. I guess we have to wait for few more days... 

Caothan Mcbride

my tickets say the old date on it , would this effect my entire?                          

Caothan Mcbride

i ordered two tickets from viagogo and i received mine and notice others haven't got theres and starting to worry 

MillionMarkys

I’m going to the Genting date on the 1st. I’m going on my own with the Come to Mama early entry package. I’m a bit nervous, not because of going on my own but because of what happened last summer. I was meant to be going to Manchester but I changed it to Birmingham because I didn’t want to go there now. I am super excited as well though, I’ve been looking forwards to this for a whole year when I bought the ticket.

On 14/01/2018 at 1:40 AM, Caothan Mcbride said:

my tickets say the old date on it , would this effect my entire?                          

No, both previous dates and current dates on tickets are valid (as long as you attend your re-assigned show and not the other Birmingham one). 

when you're gone i'll still be bloody mary

withjudas

I bought my tickets from GETMEIN so I’ve probably got to wait longer than anyone :(  I’m so worried it won’t come in time

Lady Rah Rah

I got that e-mail too so I’m prayingggg

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

scallywally
2 hours ago, nath4gaga said:

Yo, is anyone going to the afterparty? Is it at the village inn? Do you think gaga will be there? 

The village inn is awful! a laugh for a drink or 2. Youre much better off in the Loft. I doubt Gaga will go anywhere for drinks down in the Chinese quarter. The nightingale is having the largest Gaga party, free entry if you show your ticket. If she goes anywhere, shell go there.

The village inn is old drag queens miming to Tina Turner. lol, fun for half an hour though.

I'm traveling to Birmingham for it and want to know a good after party spot, would either of these be good?

Adampervez
On 21/01/2018 at 2:15 AM, scallywally said:

Biggest is at the Nightingale, show your ticket for free entry, starts at 10pm  https://www.nightingaleclub.co.uk/

Im going to the show in manchester on the 6th. Do you think i can still get in at the Nightingale if I just pay for entry? 

Archived