Teal Ambition
15 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Sis where? :triggered:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
scallywally

Tonights show was unique for those who went, the stage problems gave extra gifts. Nobody pays to see moving scaffolding they pay to see gaga. The rest is just smoke and mirrors.. 

Tonight she wore a longer and less curly wig like she used in the first JWT shows,she looks so beautiful with long hair,she was stunning tonight,and also with less stress than yesterday and with more passion ,she was fire tonight!! I hope they will use a lot of scenes from this show.

CanadaGoesGaga

Mess! I didn't know she was moving arenas over night but in the same city?! CRAZY. The OT they must have paid to accomplish that. 

burqaforfashion

I also noticed she performed Diamond Heart the same way as she did during her stadium shows on 2nd night. But performed in the normal way the 1st night ... i wonder why?

Luke J Kingsly

Great night at the NEC- packed house from front to back- odd not to see the big screen and the stage had a mini meltdown towards the end. In a venue not known for providing a good atmosphere ( or any really) there was last night. 

One bonus of being at the back was prime spot for Come to Mama through Born this way and then getting great spot for Dancing in Circles segment. Nice to hear the crowd singing to the new songs like Grirgio Girls

Sold out show last. Third time i'd seen Gaga and it was the best one yet

One stage failure aside it was a flawless show. Her energy and voice were amazing and the crowd was up for it too.

Just amazing. It was filmed too.

TittyGlitterDance
On 31/01/2018 at 2:29 AM, TittyGlitterDance said:

I’m going to the show on the 1st from Glasgow :) 

Made it!!! Such a fun night even though I was feeling pretty terribly ill 😷🎉💃

yb7mhmT.jpgH5zaF3H.jpgt0p0aOl.jpg

Find solace in the privilege to pursue, Most people are crushed into servitude

Is it true that Her stage broke again on the second night in Birmingham? A Madonna stan on Twitter keeps telling me it happened again 

6 hours ago, HUNG said:

Is it true that Her stage broke again on the second night in Birmingham? A Madonna stan on Twitter keeps telling me it happened again 

Yep. She stopped Bad romance after about 20 seconds so they could reset it.

Archived