💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Birmingham, UK - January 31, February 1

Schwerk

Featured Posts

lxdygxga

Try The Ticket Factory gurls. It told me they were sold out but I kept refreshing and I got ideal tickets in Block 2 upper overlooking the stage and catwalk.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎09‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 9:30 AM, jvckk said:

Try The Ticket Factory gurls. It told me they were sold out but I kept refreshing and I got ideal tickets in Block 2 upper overlooking the stage and catwalk.

this is exactly what happened with me but we're in block 1 upper

• 2 weeks later...
Adampervez

Im wondering whether i should get a standing ticket for October 12 just for myself. Just a bit worried about going alone lol. Im hopefully starting at the university of birmingham in september so thought it might be fun even though im going October 17th Come to mama package with my friend in manchester :giggle:

• 2 months later...

hey guys,

just wondering what time should i start queuing in Genting Arena and NIA?

i dont need to be in the front front but not too far is fine

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
youandi

Hi guys! 

Any chance someone is going in a pair in general admission and would swap their tickets on Thurs 12th for tickets for Sun 15th?

I realise it's a stupid request but I'm a bit lost at what to do. I forgot what date the show was and I booked to go away that weekend, so now I might have to cut the trip short. I've seen that there are still general admission tickets left for the thursday but I've got no idea how to go about selling my sunday tickets. Any tips?

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know if there's any way to get the Come To Mama VIP package for the 12th without American Express? It says "American Express Invites" on the ticket date and I can't change the card when I go to buy it..
i've literally sold so much **** I didn't want to sell over the past month to afford this :saladga:

Turns out the 15th worked out a lot easier for me + CTM was available so I got Come To Mama for the Sunday show :giveup:
My first time seeing Gaga + my first VIP experience at a concert. I'm not ready :giveup:

PlanetChromatica

I have two general admission tickets for 12th up for sale, as my friend cancelled and ive bought myself CTM instead. If you're interested PM me.

spanishmonster

Can someone help me?

I bought two tickets for this concert (feb 1) and they only send me the ticket receipt but not the ticket...

How can i get my tickets?

thanks

buy stupid love on itunes

Archived