Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Harry said:

Already on stubhub for over ten time the price. ÂŁ700 for London standing

shouldnt be legal

How can they do it and who would buy that when there are more presales and general release?! That's disgusting 

2 minutes ago, Harry said:

Omg ehat

for London?

Yes! Keep trying. The time out is 11mins or something! I just kept doing the robot thing, don't refresh or you lose your place in line.

A King With No Crown

2 minutes ago, Marc M said:

How much was it?

1035 pounds

Ki7LFlj.gif

who will love me when the night is over

Now the text is coming up differently in red. I guess that means they're officially gone

i could literally cry

1 minute ago, princetomc said:

How can they do it and who would buy that when there are more presales and general release?! That's disgusting 

It's shocking. There's been news about it lately and how awful it is but yet nothing has been done. I'm pissed the **** off

2 minutes ago, soixont said:

Yes! Keep trying. The time out is 11mins or something! I just kept doing the robot thing, don't refresh or you lose your place in line.

That happened to me! I did the robot thing like 20 times and then suddenly there were tickets

1 minute ago, Harry said:

Now the text is coming up differently in red. I guess that means they're officially gone

i could literally cry

I think they release new tickets every 15 mins. Definitely keep trying!

Just now, Harry said:

It's shocking. There's been news about it lately and how awful it is but yet nothing has been done. I'm pissed the **** off

It's heartbreaking but try not to stress and go for live nation tomorrow! There's still a chance :hug:

spicemuncher
18 minutes ago, brooklynnightss said:

How much is that package? I'm in the US but I kind of want a general idea, all the prices ive seen have been confusing

It was ÂŁ201.75 for each, which is approx $250 USD.

Itsbrenda
2 minutes ago, Spock said:

1035 pounds

MÂŁKi7LFlj.gif

i remember at the Monster Ball in London M&G was about ÂŁ300 and i was like **** no way... now Gaga is bankrupt apparently and needs money

1 minute ago, Greg said:

I think they release new tickets every 15 mins. Definitely keep trying!

I'll keep trying now but I'm gonna have my boss over telling me to do work soon lmao :/ and I quit the tab cos I got too frustrated from identifying ****ing store fronts over and over

Archived