tour

Joanne WT: London, UK - February 4, 8

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Greg said:

I don't know if I should just buy the shitty seats it's giving me or wait for Friday 

Don't forget Live Nation presale tomorrow. You just have to sign up on their website

Just now, hausofaxel said:

Thanks! This is ****!

I know, I was literally there at 9:00. Refreshed the page when the counter was two seconds away and it immediately appeared but then there was nothing. Makes no sense at all. 

Which show and tickets were you trying for?

15 minutes ago, spicemuncher said:

GOT COME TO MAMA PACKAGE!!!!!! YESSSSSS!!!! SHAKING AT WORK!

How much is that package? I'm in the US but I kind of want a general idea, all the prices ive seen have been confusing

1 minute ago, Harry said:

Don't forget Live Nation presale tomorrow. You just have to sign up on their website

I'll be in a seminar tomorrow morning so will miss it :giveup: 

hausofaxel
Just now, Harry said:

I know, I was literally there at 9:00. Refreshed the page when the counter was two seconds away and it immediately appeared but then there was nothing. Makes no sense at all. 

Which show and tickets were you trying for?

The exact same happened to me. When the countdown hit zero it all just went blank. So I had to refresh the page and I guess that's when I lost my chance.

Standing, in London. You?

superbrams

does anyone know how much the exact price the standing tickets are with all the service and extra costs?

I DIDNT GET ****ING TICKETS, **** MY LIFE

Me and my best mate are coming to LDN for the FIRST TIME. We've always been to her Manchester dates so we fancy a change

Livenation tomorrow it is, and even then, there's a chance I won't be in. ugh

Just now, bramstelwagen said:

does anyone know how much the exact price the standing tickets are with all the service and extra costs?

ÂŁ66.50

1 minute ago, bramstelwagen said:

ÂŁ63.75, failing to buy one though :'(

A King With No Crown

2 minutes ago, hausofaxel said:

The exact same happened to me. When the countdown hit zero it all just went blank. So I had to refresh the page and I guess that's when I lost my chance.

Standing, in London. You?

Same :/ trying desperately to keep searching now but nothing and I have to actually do some work in five mins. Sucks

Archived