💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: London, UK - February 4, 8

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Haroon
1 minute ago, ArtyRoberto said:

G-A-Y will probably do one. During the week she was in London for artRave I went there the day between two of the days and they played Gaga LOADS and had one room with screens in it that was playing The Monster Ball DVD.

That sounds amazing :giveup: G-A-Y Bar will probably be closing by the time people travel to it after the concert ends so it'll need to be G-A-Y Late I guess :huh: 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PlanetChromatica
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

That sounds amazing :giveup: G-A-Y Bar will probably be closing by the time people travel to it after the concert ends so it'll need to be G-A-Y Late I guess :huh: 

I think it's open to 3am

ryanripley
32 minutes ago, ArtyRoberto said:

G-A-Y will probably do one. During the week she was in London for artRave I went there the day between two of the days and they played Gaga LOADS and had one room with screens in it that was playing The Monster Ball DVD.

i'm not going to the tour but i should rock up to G-A-Y with my friends and be like "oh it's a gaga night? what a coincidence! :poot:"

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

BoomKack
41 minutes ago, ArtyRoberto said:

Do you reckon Heaven will have an event? I know they normal do a student night on Mondays but they should make an exception for the queen :saira:

I might sell my GA ticket for the 9th as I only have one ticket and GA is sold out so my friend can't come :(

Anyone know my best bet for sites to sell it on?

BoomKack
2 minutes ago, Minaj said:

I might sell my GA ticket for the 9th as I only have one ticket and GA is sold out so my friend can't come :(

Anyone know my best bet for sites to sell it on?

I've sold on stubhub before and it was pretty easy

edit: or you can probably find a cheap-ish standing ticket on stubhub for your friend so you can both go :excited2:

Just now, BoomKack said:

I've sold on stubhub before and it was pretty easy

Thank you!! I'm just worried because they post the tickets super late and then I'd have to get them to the other person in time

Spock

I hope it's at heaven because GAY Late is kind of the pits :diane:

who will love me when the night is over

ryanripley
5 minutes ago, Spock said:

I hope it's at heaven because GAY Late is kind of the pits :diane:

i miss heaven :giveup: i haven't been in like 2 years

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Spock

44 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i miss heaven :giveup: i haven't been in like 2 years

well, let's go one time :hor:

who will love me when the night is over

hell0samuel

Does anyone know how much Standing tickets were? 

I'm looking at re-sale tickets for the 11th show and wondering how much I'm going to get ripped off!!

Or if anyone is selling a ticket to the 11th or knows of one please let me know:hug:

spicemuncher
21 minutes ago, hell0samuel said:

Does anyone know how much Standing tickets were? 

I'm looking at re-sale tickets for the 11th show and wondering how much I'm going to get ripped off!!

Or if anyone is selling a ticket to the 11th or knows of one please let me know:hug:

Do you only need 1 ticket?

Archived