Joanne WT: London, UK - February 4, 8

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
superbrams
On 6-3-2017 at 2:38 PM, Thrasher said:

How is the second show doing? Is it sold out? I would like her to play at least three gigs in London.

yes it sold out fast aswell

So, my trip to Europe got re-scheduled for June and I can't go to my date on October 11th. :giveup:

I would happily sell my two Perfect Illusion package for a minor price that I got them... If you explain me how to do it, since I'm from Mexico and I don't know how could that be possible, thank you. 

StJames

Has anyone got their tickets yet? Iv seen a few people posting about it. 

DIRTY PONY I CANT WAIT TO HOSE YOU DOWN

Haroon
4 hours ago, StJames said:

I'd be surprised if anyone did :omg: They usually send out tickets a few weeks before the event, don't they? :confused: 

Jase
5 hours ago, Haroon said:

I'd be surprised if anyone did :omg: They usually send out tickets a few weeks before the event, don't they? :confused: 

Yup that's the norm.. :huh:

StJames
7 hours ago, Haroon said:

I'd be surprised if anyone did  They usually send out tickets a few weeks before the event, don't they?  

Yea that's what I thought.... perhaps the ones iv seen are fakes I don't know

DIRTY PONY I CANT WAIT TO HOSE YOU DOWN

MonterAK
12 hours ago, StJames said:

I got my ticket. It was sent to me on my email

Jase
On 24/03/2017 at 10:38 PM, MonterAK said:

I got my ticket. It was sent to me on my email

Tickets are sent via e-mail?? :huh:  What kinda ticket did you get?

venusfly
4 hours ago, Jase said:

Tickets are sent via e-mail?? :huh:  What kinda ticket did you get?

I have my e-ticket via email

Haroon
8 minutes ago, LG said:

I have my e-ticket via email

Prove it by posting it here :derpga: 

MatthewSVelasquez

Hi! My name is Joshua!

I'm from Spain, but I'm starting college on September in London to study Songwriting! I have already bought tickets for the Barcelona date, but I would love to go to one of the UK dates too! :excited2:

But I don't know anybody who's going to the show and I haven't bought the tickets yet. :giveup:  I would love to meet people that's going to the show, and also Little Monsters from London!! I would love to talk with you monsters, so if you want please text me! :)

Jase
20 hours ago, Joshua Besno said:

Hi! My name is Joshua!

I'm from Spain, but I'm starting college on September in London to study Songwriting! I have already bought tickets for the Barcelona date, but I would love to go to one of the UK dates too! :excited2:

But I don't know anybody who's going to the show and I haven't bought the tickets yet. :giveup:  I would love to meet people that's going to the show, and also Little Monsters from London!! I would love to talk with you monsters, so if you want please text me! :)

welcome to ggd :hug:

We're going to organize a bit GGD meetup for the London show nearer the time so stay tuned to this thread :sara:

SilkSpectre0
On 28/03/2017 at 1:46 AM, Joshua Besno said:

Hi! My name is Joshua!

But I don't know anybody who's going to the show and I haven't bought the tickets yet. :giveup:  I would love to meet people that's going to the show, and also Little Monsters from London!! I would love to talk with you monsters, so if you want please text me!

Are there still tickets available for both nights? I bought one for 11th in a panic when they were first released because I thought there were none left for the first night and I really wanna go to both :excited2: I'm going alone if anyone wants to meet up and hang out

welcome in advance to London btw :hug:I hope you like it here. 

djparky

Check on the AXS website for the O2 tickets- think there were some lower tier seats when I last looked

Archived