💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: London, UK - February 4, 8

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Itsbrenda

guys there are loads of 'Come to mama' tickets left, also... that code from the Gaga store works over and over again... i have tried it 6 times and i already have tickets and it keeps working... 

(i still only brought 2 btw)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Greg said:

I would say try again at 10am. You'd be even more pissed if they release a handful of tickets and you miss out on those!

If I'm available at the computer then I will but it's likely I won't be. I've been bunking off work for this entire hour to try and get these lmao

1 minute ago, Marc M said:

guys there are loads of 'Come to mama' tickets left, also... that code from the Gaga store works over and over again... i have tried it 6 times and i already have tickets and it keeps working... 

(i still only brought 2 btw)

I saw them available and briefly considered it but I'm too poor TBH :rip: and my sister who I'm going with definitely wouldn't pay £200

HOW DID PEOPLE ON VIAGOGO GET TICKETS IN THE SECTION I WANT WHEN I KEEP GETTING OFFERED TICKETS IN THE SAME 4 CRAPPY BLOCKS?

uE1Hp0K.gif

TheJackMonster

I got my standing ticket :) (standard £65) and apparently their sold out already?? is this normal for shows to be sold out during presale or do they only assign a limited amount to each sale?

Just now, Moqro said:

I got my standing ticket :) (standard £65) and apparently their sold out already?? is this normal for shows to be sold out during presale or do they only assign a limited amount to each sale?

They only assign a limited amount for each pre-sale, most of the tickets will go on sale Friday 

12 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I got a Come to Mama package ticket  If she announces more dates I'll just go for GA for them if I can get them. It was weird because I had a tab open for that package which went to Ticketmaster and the tab for normal GA went to AXS  you'd expect that they both would be under the same site

Yeah I was so happy the Joanne presale came thru because AXS is horrible. 

I was one of the first in line for their messy online queue for the Red Tour Years ago and got really crap seats. 

who will love me when the night is over

ModernEcstasy
19 minutes ago, Jase said:

OH MY ****ING GOD I JUST TRIED AGAIN AND GOT 2 COME TO MAMA PACKAGES WHAT IS LIFE

What was the price of this? I'm assuming it's a ridiculous price tag just for the piece of merchandise and a seat. 

So Pi**ed at o2. Wasn't allowing me to sign in and then when I got through, standing tickets were sold out!!

Also.....is it not a bad thing that there are literally only 3 UK dates?

BoomKack
1 hour ago, princetomc said:

That was the most stressful experience ever. 

I got three standing tickets in the end but after the countdown hit zero I was faced with a blank screen and nothing else (well done ticketmaster) so used safari instead. That presale was a joke tbh

That happened to me too, but I refreshed again and it appeared

32 minutes ago, Jase said:

LITERALLY EVERYBODY WHO HASN'T GOT THEM, TRY NOW

Congrats! A Manc in London, ew!

I think the CTM tix were available all morning. I saw some available but didn't go through because I'm capital Broke

Archived