Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: London, UK - February 4, 8

Schwerk

Featured Posts

31 minutes ago, Cometomemega said:

gurl get outta there the slug and lettuce is a nasty basic ass restaurant lmaoooo

😂😂😂😂😂 it’s not that bad! Nice interior actually

Plus my friend is a vegetarian and mainly gluten free so that was the best choice. I planned to have salmon nigiri and tuna rolls from Wasabi in the GA queue 

when you're gone i'll still be bloody mary

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
venusfly

So I left my hotel around 7pm tonight and walked around the whole city, managed to see London Bridge, Tower of London & Bridge, City Hall, Walkie Talkie, Gherkin, Piccadilly Circus (There was this giant candy store and my sweet tooth had a field day and accidentally spent £40 :emma:), Trafalgar Square, 10 Dwning St, Westminster, Buckingham Palace and more. My legs are killing me but this city is beautiful and I'm glad I came.

It's a shame the show got cancelled but at least theres plenty great videos online 

Mirrion Rizzons
1 hour ago, Haz said:

😂😂😂😂😂 it’s not that bad! Nice interior actually

Plus my friend is a vegetarian and mainly gluten free so that was the best choice. I planned to have salmon nigiri and tuna rolls from Wasabi in the GA queue 

lmaoo glad you enjoyed it, bc I really don't haha

10 minutes ago, Venusfly said:

So I left my hotel around 7pm tonight and walked around the whole city, managed to see London Bridge, Tower of London & Bridge, City Hall, Walkie Talkie, Gherkin, Piccadilly Circus (There was this giant candy store and my sweet tooth had a field day and accidentally spent £40 :emma:), Trafalgar Square, 10 Dwning St, Westminster, Buckingham Palace and more. My legs are killing me but this city is beautiful and I'm glad I came.

It's a shame the show got cancelled but at least theres plenty great videos online 

You did not go in Kingdom of Sweets did you?

a creme egg is £1.99 :excuseu:

venusfly
15 minutes ago, Haz said:

You did not go in Kingdom of Sweets did you?

a creme egg is £1.99 :excuseu:

I couldn't help myself :cryga:

Phaye Monster
3 minutes ago, Venusfly said:

Me every time I go into a sweet shop:icega:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

ryanripley
5 minutes ago, Venusfly said:

mess, we suffer the same problem :neyde: 

the moment i step into the sweet aisle in asda, it's game over :neyde: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

11 minutes ago, Venusfly said:

😂😂😂 I was tempted by the different types of Hershey’s in there on Monday

Then I saw they were £16 each :wtfga:

BoomKack
5 hours ago, Thrasher said:

Is it today? You’re beautiful :kara:

And the girl who recreated Gaga’s outfit at the Grammys in that short amount of time, wow 

Yes it's from earlier this evening. Thanks for calling me beautiful but I'm the one taking the picture :giggle:

Thrasher
20 minutes ago, BoomKack said:

Yes it's from earlier this evening. Thanks for calling me beautiful but I'm the one taking the picture :giggle:

I’m sure you’re beautiful as well :hor:

“Come over, when you’re sober”

Thrasher

Anyway, what does The O2 mean by saying that we may ask a refund at point of purchase? Should i have to go there? 

“Come over, when you’re sober”

scallywally
2 hours ago, Thrasher said:

Anyway, what does The O2 mean by saying that we may ask a refund at point of purchase? Should i have to go there? 

How you bought your tix, not there :)

scallywally
4 hours ago, Venusfly said:

Go to Camden tomorrow! So glad youre enjoying your time here London is expensive.

If you have time theres a nice little bar.

Little Nan's Broadway Theatre Saloon

Broadway Theatre

catford road

SE6 4ru

Get off at Catford/Catford bridge its not far to walk. The have fun pub quizzes usually on Monday nights. Just ask to join other people if you are on your own. 

Archived