Joanne WT: London, UK - February 4, 8

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flaviator
On 1/7/2018 at 3:22 PM, Haz said:

This is so close now! What time is everyone queuing from on the 4th? I'm thinking like 7am!

I'm not going on the 4th but i'm going on the 8th. Urs is at the O2 arena right? I think at the O2 arena u can start going in at 7. 30 am so i'm going in at that time. I can't wait for it!

Flaviator
On 1/10/2018 at 9:24 PM, Coemgenus said:

Hey everyone! I'm from Peru, but I'll be studying in the UK for 6 months, so I bought a ticket to the Frebruary 4th show. I'm currently living at the University of Essex accomodation in Colchester, so I would like to know if I will be able to get back there once the show is over. I'm worried about the availability of means of transport.

don't worry, trains and the underground are available till after midnight. ( i have to go back to Essex too). 

Flaviator
On 1/15/2018 at 6:20 PM, Philo said:

Hello! I don't know if this has been asked before (too lazy to check all 50 pages, sorry), but those who attend the show on 8th, have they received their tickets yet?

yes i received them before the 11th of october but it depends by when u got the tickets. If u bought the tickets after she rescheduled the shows then u will get the tickets 1-2 weeks before the 8th. 

YorkieCat
1 minute ago, Flaviator said:

I'm not going on the 4th but i'm going on the 8th. Urs is at the O2 arena right? I think at the O2 arena u can start going in at 7. 30 am so i'm going in at that time. I can't wait for it!

That early? Oh nooo 😭 I have work that day and I finish at 5.30 pm.... plus I’m too old to stand for   12 hours. I guess I will be in the back... :gum:

Flaviator
Just now, YorkieCat said:

That early? Oh nooo 😭 I have work that day and I finish at 5.30 pm.... plus I’m too old to stand for   12 hours. I guess I will be in the back... :gum:

Dont worry the concert should start at 9.30 pm so i dont think a lot of people will be there by the time u get there. 

scallywally
4 minutes ago, YorkieCat said:

Most people will finish at that time, dont worry whatsoever. :)

ryanripley

i saw 2 tickets going for £100 on stubhub but left them cus they looked shady since the next one up was just one ticket for like £105 :selena: 

am i kicking myself? maybe :selena: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

YorkieCat
7 minutes ago, Flaviator said:

Dont worry the concert should start at 9.30 pm so i dont think a lot of people will be there by the time u get there. 

Ok good! I know all the stans will be there super early. I want to go too and get in the front row, I even thought about taking the day off from work but I stress so much and I also suffer from anxiety.  I know after all the waiting and stressing I wouldn’t even enjoy the show.  Plus I’m going alone, it’s enough for my anxiety to kick hard and ruin my whole day ⚰

3 hours ago, Flaviator said:

The O2 website says 9am but I think that's just when security and marshals start

when you're gone i'll still be bloody mary

Luke78619
8 hours ago, Haz said:

Really silly question but do you think there will be bins in easy access to the standing queue? The O2 is inside queuing and a lot of venues don't have bins inside. Don't wanna trek round the O2 to find a bin :lolga:

At the artrave, I don't think there were many bins for the queue. I brought a plastic bag with me and put all my rubbish in there, there seems to be places where people just decide to leave rubbish in the queue so sneak it in there :stalkga:

or you can quickly leave the queue to find a bin, you're allowed to leave and come back within a certain time space (30 mins I think?) 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

11 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

At the artrave, I don't think there were many bins for the queue. I brought a plastic bag with me and put all my rubbish in there, there seems to be places where people just decide to leave rubbish in the queue so sneak it in there :stalkga:

or you can quickly leave the queue to find a bin, you're allowed to leave and come back within a certain time space (30 mins I think?) 

I heard that you get 30 minutes, at other O2 venues there's no time limit which is a bit odd. Is that 30 minutes at a time? I presume so as they'd have no way of monitoring it. 

Yeah I'll probably bring a bag for rubbish. More concerned about getting my Nandos takeout within 30 minutes though :derpga:

Luke78619
2 minutes ago, Haz said:

I heard that you get 30 minutes, at other O2 venues there's no time limit which is a bit odd. Is that 30 minutes at a time? I presume so as they'd have no way of monitoring it. 

Yeah I'll probably bring a bag for rubbish. More concerned about getting my Nandos takeout within 30 minutes though :derpga:

I had Nando's before joining, I queued for about two hours for artrave and got pretty decent standing space :) 

for the BTWB i queued all day long and got in the monster pit, but I didn't leave the queue once. This is when I needed the plastic bag mostly, I just sneakily left my rubbish in the queue and my aunt couldn't stop laughing :ladyhaha:

i feel all nostalgic :sara: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

8 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

I had Nando's before joining, I queued for about two hours for artrave and got pretty decent standing space :) 

for the BTWB i queued all day long and got in the monster pit, but I didn't leave the queue once. This is when I needed the plastic bag mostly, I just sneakily left my rubbish in the queue and my aunt couldn't stop laughing :ladyhaha:

i feel all nostalgic :sara: 

This is my first time queuing at the O2 and for Gaga. I'm expecting all sorts of emotions. What time do merch stalls open? We're driving to the O2 so I'd put it all in the car minus anything I'd wanna wear.

Archived