💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: London, UK - February 4, 8

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Rivington St

Hey everyone! I'm from Peru, but I'll be studying in the UK for 6 months, so I bought a ticket to the Frebruary 4th show. I'm currently living at the University of Essex accomodation in Colchester, so I would like to know if I will be able to get back there once the show is over. I'm worried about the availability of means of transport.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 05/01/2018 at 11:30 PM, Spock said:

Has anybody got CTM for the second show? I’m going alone :gaycat: 

I do! I'm from Australia so I'm going alone as well :sweat: 

14 hours ago, Coemgenus said:

Hey everyone! I'm from Peru, but I'll be studying in the UK for 6 months, so I bought a ticket to the Frebruary 4th show. I'm currently living at the University of Essex accomodation in Colchester, so I would like to know if I will be able to get back there once the show is over. I'm worried about the availability of means of transport.

Hey, you should be absolutely fine. Just worked out a route for you - it is a replacement bus though because train companies are great like that on a Sunday and Stratford train station is actually closed by the looks of it on Feb 4:excuseu:

Your best route would be getting the tube from North Greenwich underground to Stratford (direct Jubilee line tube). You will then need to make your way to Newbury Park to catch your replacement bus via the Central line. Then make your way to the national railway platforms for guidance of how to catch your bus. The only direct service after the show is the 23:54 Newbury Park - Colchester replacement bus, which will get you in at 02:12.

Might honestly be easier buying an open return and staying in a hotel; although more expensive, it's less hassle as there won't be a replacement bus on the Monday. 

when you're gone i'll still be bloody mary

clovecigar
On 10/01/2018 at 9:24 PM, Coemgenus said:

Hey, fellow South American haha

You can get a train from Liverpool Street station to Colchester after the show. The show will be over at 11pm and the train will still be running.  The journey isn't too long either (1 hour 30 mins average)

Enjoy x

ModernEcstasy

Hey guys. Me and my partner are attending the Feb 8th show. 

Does Gaga always stay at the Langham hotel and if so, is it worth hanging around there at all before/after the show? 

Hello! I don't know if this has been asked before (too lazy to check all 50 pages, sorry), but those who attend the show on 8th, have they received their tickets yet?

20 minutes ago, Philo said:

Hello! I don't know if this has been asked before (too lazy to check all 50 pages, sorry), but those who attend the show on 8th, have they received their tickets yet?

We haven't received ours yet

Took this from Ticketmaster just now

O2 Arena, 4th Feburary (rescheduled from 9th October)
Manchester Arena, 6th February (rescheduled from 17th October)

We’ve received the tickets in and have now started the dispatch process. Don’t panic if your friends get theirs before you - we’re sending them out in batches! The latest you should receive them is around 5 days before the concert. We’ll update this page again once everything’s gone out.

If you chose secure post, you’ll also receive an email from Royal Mail with your tracking info so you can keep an eye on their progress.

Some tickets will be going out by secure delivery - click here for more info!
Why has my friend received their tickets before me?

Barclaycard Arena, 31st January (rescheduled from 15th October)
Genting Arena, 1st February (rescheduled from 12th October)
O2 Arena, 8th February (rescheduled from 11th October) 

We’ll be sending the tickets out a bit nearer to the time. As soon as we receive them in, we’ll update this page to let you know. The latest you should expect your tickets is around 5 days before the show, but we always aim to send them out sooner than that wherever possible.

If you live overseas at an International address please contact us 5 days before you leave for the show. 

Steven Williamson

Hi guys!

I’m going to the 8th Feb show and I bought my tickets from GETMEIN. Do we have to show photo ID at this event? Because my tickets are obviously from a resale website and not in my name and when I went to see Lorde I had to show my photo ID? If anyone has any info it would be really appreciated !! 

scallywally
18 minutes ago, Steven Williamson said:

Hi guys!

I’m going to the 8th Feb show and I bought my tickets from GETMEIN. Do we have to show photo ID at this event? Because my tickets are obviously from a resale website and not in my name and when I went to see Lorde I had to show my photo ID? If anyone has any info it would be really appreciated !! 

Get me in should be fine, take the email and your own id.

scallywally
On ‎10‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 9:24 PM, Coemgenus said:

Another option is to have a taxi waiting for you? I know it costs a bit more but if you pre book you could get a taxi and miss the crowds to your connecting station to Essex. There might be a couple of fans on here willing to share the cost. Liverpool St is £19  https://www.minicabit.com/o2-arena-taxi

Catnikko
1 hour ago, Steven Williamson said:

Hi guys!

Same, i think it should be fine

Actual patient

Really silly question but do you think there will be bins in easy access to the standing queue? The O2 is inside queuing and a lot of venues don't have bins inside. Don't wanna trek round the O2 to find a bin :lolga:

when you're gone i'll still be bloody mary

Hey Guys,

I am attending London O2 on the 4th Feb on my own which I am pretty nervous about! I also have paid for the Come to Mama package but I have no idea what time this ticket allows us into the venue? Anyone else with a CTM package able to help answer my question please? :) xx

Archived