Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: London, UK - February 4, 8

Schwerk

Featured Posts

AmberARTPOP

I just bought tickets to the February 4th show! I'm coming from Florida, and it'll be my first time traveling out of the state that I'll be old enough to remember, and my first time ever traveling out of the country!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxojohnwayne

guys, i am looking for 2 tickets on the 4th february :( anyone here? also selling 2 tickets for Milano show (standing)

Spock

Has anybody got CTM for the second show? I’m going alone :gaycat: 

who will love me when the night is over

Tunka Taliya

Guys I’m in desperate need of your help! Basically me and my friend had 2 GA tickets to see Gaga on the 4th Feb but before she rescheduled, my friend booked Jhené Aiko tickets on the same date! 

Would anybody who has 2 GA tickets to see Gaga on the 8th be willing to swap? You’d be absolute lifesavers and we are in desperate need as we don’t wanna sell!

This is so close now! What time is everyone queuing from on the 4th? I'm thinking like 7am!

when you're gone i'll still be bloody mary

1 hour ago, Haz said:

This is so close now! What time is everyone queuing from on the 4th? I'm thinking like 7am!

i have seats so catch me stumbling into the arena at 5 mins before curtain :air: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

9 minutes ago, Stef said:

i have seats so catch me stumbling into the arena at 5 mins before curtain :air: 

This is my 2nd time ever standing at a concert and I'm scared/excited/nervous/apprehensive so basically everything

The first gig I ever stood at was Kesha a few months back... So I guess it's gonna be different!

hello brits. i'm going to the 8th show because that satanic ***** skipped dublin for this tour. very rude but i am excited to see the show nonetheless. if any of you see a drunk tiny twink draped in an irish flag, come say hi!

but anyway have any of ye had your tickets sent to ye yet? given that it is a month away i'm kinda nervous about it especially given that mine are getting sent to ireland. also, are there restrictions on bag sizes? i may be mistaken but i swear i remember hearing or reading about rules on bag sizes after the ariana concert in manchester? thank u g.u.y.s

12 hours ago, Yoshi said:

hello brits. i'm going to the 8th show because that satanic ***** skipped dublin for this tour. very rude but i am excited to see the show nonetheless. if any of you see a drunk tiny twink draped in an irish flag, come say hi!

but anyway have any of ye had your tickets sent to ye yet? given that it is a month away i'm kinda nervous about it especially given that mine are getting sent to ireland. also, are there restrictions on bag sizes? i may be mistaken but i swear i remember hearing or reading about rules on bag sizes after the ariana concert in manchester? thank u g.u.y.s

I got mine months ago because I bought them for the original October 9 date. Normally with the O2 they're quite good and if you ring them up like a week before they'll ensure you get in.

Definitely just bring what you can carry or put in your pockets although I think bum bags/satchels are okay?

Phaye Monster

Already panicking because I have no idea what to wear:saladga:

my problem is I really want to meet other monsters and chat with them at the arena but I’ll be with my parents:selena: and I doubt they’d approve:selena:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Archived