Joanne WT: London, UK - February 4, 8

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tickets get sent close to show date

And for everyone going the O2 has " enhanced security" which means airport style metal detectors etc. And once you've made it past that the GA area now has white lines which you are not allowed to stand on or over, that the O2 security goons will push you out of should you stray over the line- all for the arenas increased mania for health and safety

AmberARTPOP

I think i’ve decided that I’m coming from FL to this show 😅😅. I’ve never been out of the country, and my girlfriend will be there for a semester abroad, so I think it’s the perfect excuse! If anyone else is going alone, I would love to meet up!

YorkieCat
4 hours ago, AmberARTPOP said:

I think i’ve decided that I’m coming from FL to this show 😅😅. I’ve never been out of the country, and my girlfriend will be there for a semester abroad, so I think it’s the perfect excuse! If anyone else is going alone, I would love to meet up!

I’m going alone to the 8th feb show! I have a standing ticket and hope I meet some nice people there who can hold my place while I go to toilet, I peee a lot 😓

Thrasher

How are these shows doing? I would like to attend both of them but i can’t afford the tickets right now hahaha

“Come over, when you’re sober”

Haroon
6 minutes ago, YorkieCat said:

I’m going alone to the 8th feb show! I have a standing ticket and hope I meet some nice people there who can hold my place while I go to toilet, I peee a lot 😓

At the O2 you're allowed to leave the line for up to 30 minutes, just make sure you let the people in front of and behind you know :happy:

YorkieCat
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

At the O2 you're allowed to leave the line for up to 30 minutes, just make sure you let the people in front of and behind you know :happy:

Wow that’s amazing thank you :pray:

BoomKack
On 07/12/2017 at 6:27 PM, YorkieCat said:

I’m planning on getting a ticket for the 8th by myself, I’d gladly hold your place etc

YorkieCat
11 hours ago, BoomKack said:

I’m planning on getting a ticket for the 8th by myself, I’d gladly hold your place etc

Yaas!!! Thank you bubu ☺️☺️

ryanripley

my mum gave me £100 for my birthday and i didn't get gaga tickets :neyde: 

i should be removed from this site

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Haroon
On 12/7/2017 at 6:57 PM, Randomperson said:

Will chewing gum and portable chargers be allowed in?

Portable chargers yeah :yay: Chewing gum I don't think so, I've always had it kinda hidden in an inside pocket so it's not been taken from me, but if it's like clearly there when they do the bag check and pocket check then I think they'll make you throw it away in case there's like drugs in there or something :rip: I'm assuming though :laughga:

Archived