🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
tour

Joanne WT: London, UK - February 4, 8

Featured Posts

Haroon   Paws Up 31,327
Haroon
8 minutes ago, Greg said:

Did anyone else receive the call from ticketmaster? They left me a generic voicemail saying something like 'This call is to inform you that Lady Gaga's 'Joanne World Tour' is no longer going ahead' and my heart nearly dropped thinking she'd cancelled it altogether :air: 

Just heard the voicemail now :rip: it just made it all real :giveup: 

• Like 2

BoomKack   Paws Up 5,284
BoomKack

That's weird, I only got an email

I guess I'm not good enough for a call :crossed:

• LMAO 3
xoxo, BoomKack

Greg   Paws Up 5,590
Greg
15 minutes ago, BoomKack said:

That's weird, I only got an email

I guess I'm not good enough for a call :crossed:

The voicemail only made me more upset so it's probably a good thing they spared you of it :diane:

• LMAO 2

lad-gaga   Paws Up 104
lad-gaga

I seen my phone ring and it said it was a number from France so I didn’t answer then I heard the voicemail 

• Like 1

Jonathan2244   Paws Up 536
Jonathan2244

I just got a funny voicemail not sure if it was about the tickets or not? it was pre recorded and i couldn't hear anything and then it went through and i panicked and this guy said my name? hopefully i havent cancelled them or something, i worry to much

• Like 1

BoomKack   Paws Up 5,284
BoomKack

Just visited the O2, it's so quiet & empty :diane: I hope we get these new dates soon

• Like 1
xoxo, BoomKack

Greg   Paws Up 5,590
Greg

Just wondering, did anyone else not actually receive their tickets for either date for ticketmaster? 

• Like 1

leeowls87   Paws Up 3
leeowls87

We never received our Tickets for what should of been tomorrows show

From What I could gather from Ticketmaster when I checked Early September all the tickets for the 1st Date were sent out or in the process of being sent out and the 2nd date would follow after

The postponement came just a week or so after I read that so assume they never got the chance to post out the 2nd dates tickets or if they did they didn't do all of them

• Like 1

Randomperson   Paws Up 80
Randomperson
5 hours ago, Greg said:

Just wondering, did anyone else not actually receive their tickets for either date for ticketmaster? 

I never received my tickets, unless they did come and my dad just never told me:saladga:

• Like 1

Greg   Paws Up 5,590
Greg
9 minutes ago, Randomperson said:

I never received my tickets, unless they did come and my dad just never told me:saladga:

I'm glad I'm not the only one!

I emailed ticketmaster about it and they claimed the tickets had been sent. I'm just hoping this isn't going to make things difficult once the new dates are confirmed since they're claiming I should have them by now.

• Like 1

StJames   Paws Up 344
StJames

I rang ticket master the day before the second London shoe (11th) to confirm my tickets hadn’t come and they said they hadn’t been sent out due to postponement but once new dates were officially announced they would send them

• Like 1
DIRTY PONY I CANT WAIT TO HOSE YOU DOWN

Stef   Paws Up 20,625
Stef

I got tickets for the Sunday 4th show!! Very limited amounts on ticketmaster as expected but i swooped in early and got seats at the side of the stage 

• Like 2
"you're only as good as your last piece of work"

Haroon   Paws Up 31,327
Haroon

Answered a random call from France and it was a recorded message about the Gaga concert being rescheduled :laughga: They changed it to a weekend though which is awesome :woot: 

London GUY   Paws Up 5,331
London GUY

See Y’all on the 4th 

I know what the boys want, I'm not gonna play