đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: London, UK - February 4, 8

Schwerk

Featured Posts

brazilianwax

Hey, im looking for one ticket floor Standing (doesn't matter 9 or 11th oct) Please message me if someone's selling! Thank you

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
laurencharlotte
On 03/08/2017 at 1:36 PM, Rivington Rebel said:

Hey I've got CTM for the 9th and going alone too :classy:

Hey, sorry I just saw this! Follow my twitter laurenwissenden and we can arrange a meet up! 

PaPatrick

Anyone else got GA standing? I'm going alone, would love to hang out with anyone that are looking for a concert buddy, flying from Dublin and staying in London for the week! :hug:

EDIT: Going to the concert on the 9th!

On 31/07/2017 at 7:09 PM, Ee Zin Teh said:

I'd be more than happy to sell you my extra tickets for their original price but I have 3 of them and I wouldn't want to sell just 2 :/ maybe if you can get someone else to come along too? 

Hey! Are you still selling your CTM tickets? I'm looking for 2 of them.

London GUY

Anybody thought she might bring Florence out as she lives in the Uk?

REPLAY

PorkMuffinx
11 hours ago, saif380 said:

Hey! Are you still selling your CTM tickets? I'm looking for 2 of them.

DMed you đź‘Ś

brazilianwax
On 08/09/2017 at 9:26 PM, London GUY said:

Anybody thought she might bring Florence out as she lives in the Uk?

I hope so. Would be incredible 

Hey I want to get 2 backstage tickets for me and my sister but Ticketmaster says that they don't have any. Does someone know if there is way I can get somehow or it's all sold out. please help.:selena:

On 10/08/2017 at 9:58 PM, Haz said:

For anyone looking for tickets, please do look on AXS - it's the website the O2 Arena uses for ticket sales and is the official channel for O2 Priority ticket sales.

After pre-sales, anyone can purchase tickets regardless of what phone company you are with and they are all at face value! So don't go on GetMeIn/Stub Hub/Viagogo and pay an extra ÂŁ100+ for a ticket as there are perfectly good seats left for London dates on AXS. GA is sold out, however.

Hey do you know if there are any backstage tickets left?

Eric Robertshaw

Coming to London from Canada after Gaga postponed her Montreal show! Going to both shows - GA on the 9th and CTM on the 11th!

would be cool to meet up with some people as I'm coming alone and flying across the ocean :gaycat:

MonsterOfSpain
1 minute ago, Eric Robertshaw said:

Coming to London from Canada after Gaga postponed her Montreal show! Going to both shows - GA on the 9th and CTM on the 11th!

would be cool to meet up with some people as I'm coming alone and flying across the ocean :gaycat:

Wow now that's what I call dedication! 

On 12/09/2017 at 2:54 PM, Eric Robertshaw said:

I'm coming on the 11th (Come to Mama), would be cool to meet up! 

On 12/09/2017 at 7:24 PM, Eric Robertshaw said:

On 15/09/2017 at 1:54 AM, GagaJizz said:

I'm coming on the 11th (Come to Mama), would be cool to meet up! 

I'll be going for the show on 11th (CTM) too

Archived