💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: London, UK - February 4, 8

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Naor Daniel

Does anyone want to buy 2 tickets at block 411?

I bought them for 96 pounds and I am willing to sell them for 85 pounds each.

I really want to buy tickets for the Barcelona show instead and be much closer.

Please if you know someone who is willing to buy, please contact me. I am so desperate and I don't want to go to London.

Thanks.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FreeAsMyHair13
6 hours ago, BoomKack said:

I bought Bey Formation Tour tickets through stubhub last year, there was an issue when I was entering the stadium because they required the purchaser's ID. I had to call StubHub, who in turn had to contact the buyer to get a photo of his ID.

They have a fan guarantee that says if your tickets are fake they will find you equivalent or better tickets for you, or refund you if they can't.

https://www.stubhub.co.uk/content/legal?section=fp

This is exactly the kind of thing I'm worried about, and I imagine security will be extra strict after the Manchester tragedy. Maybe I should just buy through ticketmaster to be safe...

I really wanted standing tics or at least closer seats tho :cryga: 

Rivington Rebel
17 hours ago, laurencharlotte said:

Anyone got the Come to Mama package for the 9th? I'm flying solo so would love to meet up with people!

Hey I've got CTM for the 9th and going alone too :classy:

I'm considering just going alone because it looks so amazing, or I might get a friend to buy a ticket off resale and come :emma:

LeonCamilleri
On 03/08/2017 at 3:11 PM, Minaj said:

I'm considering just going alone because it looks so amazing, or I might get a friend to buy a ticket off resale and come :emma:

You should definitely go. Even if alone. I went to Ariana's Dangerous Woman Tour in Manchester alone, and the experience during the concert was amazing. 

Jase
On 02/08/2017 at 11:49 PM, BoomKack said:

Literally me at the MB circa 2010. Before Boys, Boys, Boys she shouted "Where are all my little gay boys at?!"

Somehow 13 year old me felt the need to assert my hetero-ness to my dad by turning to him and saying "She looks well fit!!" :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

I physically cringe whenever I think about it

:deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana:

FreeAsMyHair13

Yaaaasss I bought the tickets this morning for the 9th! SO excited!! :firega:  :firega::firega:

Can't believe I'm actually going to see Gaga live! 

I have GA standing for the 9th October show with a friend. I've never actually stood at a concert before let alone a Gaga one, so I'm quite nervous because I don't know what to expect! 

As we're GA and not CTM should we arrive super early to ensure that we get a great view? 

when you're gone i'll still be bloody mary

For anyone looking for tickets, please do look on AXS - it's the website the O2 Arena uses for ticket sales and is the official channel for O2 Priority ticket sales.

After pre-sales, anyone can purchase tickets regardless of what phone company you are with and they are all at face value! So don't go on GetMeIn/Stub Hub/Viagogo and pay an extra £100+ for a ticket as there are perfectly good seats left for London dates on AXS. GA is sold out, however.

when you're gone i'll still be bloody mary

gagaxuan

Guys I'm looking forward to buy the "floor standing"/ GA tickets for the O2 concert. Is anyone selling? I need 2 tickets.

Is the GetMeIn website trustable??

5 hours ago, gagaxuan said:

Guys I'm looking forward to buy the "floor standing"/ GA tickets for the O2 concert. Is anyone selling? I need 2 tickets.

I'm selling one, GetMeIn and Stubhub are the 2 main resale sites of the UK, you should be fine!

Also if you're living in the UK just look out for ticket drops nearer the shows, they tend to undersell GA tickets until the arena has clear stage dimensions.  

And again echo previous post about using AXS- don't pay more than face value for tickets

PorkMuffinx
8 hours ago, gagaxuan said:

I have 3 CTM tickets

Archived