Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: London, UK - February 4, 8

Schwerk

Featured Posts

ryanripley

I REGRET NOT GETTING A TICKET BUT I DON'T HAVE A LOT OF MONEY ANYMORE I REALLY NEED TO SAVE :giveup: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon
31 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

I REGRET NOT GETTING A TICKET BUT I DON'T HAVE A LOT OF MONEY ANYMORE I REALLY NEED TO SAVE :giveup: 

Save after getting a ticket :gum: 

ryanripley
40 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Save after getting a ticket :gum: 

stop being the devil on my shoulder

1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

You should totally buy my sold out GA ticket for face value :hor:

ryanripley
20 minutes ago, Minaj said:

You should totally buy my sold out GA ticket for face value :hor:

it's so tempting but i really shouldn't, i can't afford it :cryga: 

7 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

it's so tempting but i really shouldn't, i can't afford it :cryga: 

If you decide to give in to the dark side let me know :creepflop:

Haroon

After seeing some clips of the tour I'm definitely gonna try to get a seated ticket in the lower levels for 11th October :excited2: Gonna be on the floor for the 9th but I NEED to see Gaga and this tour from a different perspective too :flutter: Majorly regretted just going to 1 artRave date when there were like 3 here so I'm not making the same mistake by not going multiple times with different views :laughga: 

London GUY

Going on the 9th with my dad who I'm not out to, so can y'all not out the good sis London GUY :poot: 

REPLAY

laurencharlotte

Anyone got the Come to Mama package for the 9th? I'm flying solo so would love to meet up with people!

FreeAsMyHair13

Ok, so I've been looking on StubHub for 2 standing tickets for the 9th and the prices are do-able for me but I'm kind of nervous to go ahead with buying them in case something goes wrong and I end up not being able to get in or something. I would be travelling for the show so have to consider potentially losing out on flights & a hotel too.

Has anyone bought through the website before that can ease my mind :derpga: Are they legit?

I could just buy tickets through Ticketmaster but there's only seating left and they're not the best seats...

47 minutes ago, FreeAsMyHair13 said:

Ok, so I've been looking on StubHub for 2 standing tickets for the 9th and the prices are do-able for me but I'm kind of nervous to go ahead with buying them in case something goes wrong and I end up not being able to get in or something. I would be travelling for the show so have to consider potentially losing out on flights & a hotel too.

Has anyone bought through the website before that can ease my mind :derpga: Are they legit?

I could just buy tickets through Ticketmaster but there's only seating left and they're not the best seats...

Just be careful about them posting the tickets because they don't usually arrive to the seller until the week before, then they have to post from them to you

BoomKack
4 hours ago, London GUY said:

Going on the 9th with my dad who I'm not out to, so can y'all not out the good sis London GUY :poot: 

Literally me at the MB circa 2010. Before Boys, Boys, Boys she shouted "Where are all my little gay boys at?!"

Somehow 13 year old me felt the need to assert my hetero-ness to my dad by turning to him and saying "She looks well fit!!" :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

I physically cringe whenever I think about it

BoomKack
2 hours ago, FreeAsMyHair13 said:

I bought Bey Formation Tour tickets through stubhub last year, there was an issue when I was entering the stadium because they required the purchaser's ID. I had to call StubHub, who in turn had to contact the buyer to get a photo of his ID.

They have a fan guarantee that says if your tickets are fake they will find you equivalent or better tickets for you, or refund you if they can't.

https://www.stubhub.co.uk/content/legal?section=fp

Archived