💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: London, UK - February 4, 8

Schwerk

Featured Posts

8 minutes ago, Greg said:

Did anyone else receive the call from ticketmaster? They left me a generic voicemail saying something like 'This call is to inform you that Lady Gaga's 'Joanne World Tour' is no longer going ahead' and my heart nearly dropped thinking she'd cancelled it altogether :air: 

Just heard the voicemail now :rip: it just made it all real :giveup: 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, BoomKack said:

That's weird, I only got an email

I guess I'm not good enough for a call :crossed:

The voicemail only made me more upset so it's probably a good thing they spared you of it :diane:

Jonathan2244

I just got a funny voicemail not sure if it was about the tickets or not? it was pre recorded and i couldn't hear anything and then it went through and i panicked and this guy said my name? hopefully i havent cancelled them or something, i worry to much

• 3 weeks later...

We never received our Tickets for what should of been tomorrows show

From What I could gather from Ticketmaster when I checked Early September all the tickets for the 1st Date were sent out or in the process of being sent out and the 2nd date would follow after

The postponement came just a week or so after I read that so assume they never got the chance to post out the 2nd dates tickets or if they did they didn't do all of them

Randomperson
5 hours ago, Greg said:

Just wondering, did anyone else not actually receive their tickets for either date for ticketmaster? 

I never received my tickets, unless they did come and my dad just never told me:saladga:

9 minutes ago, Randomperson said:

I never received my tickets, unless they did come and my dad just never told me:saladga:

I'm glad I'm not the only one!

I emailed ticketmaster about it and they claimed the tickets had been sent. I'm just hoping this isn't going to make things difficult once the new dates are confirmed since they're claiming I should have them by now.

I rang ticket master the day before the second London shoe (11th) to confirm my tickets hadn’t come and they said they hadn’t been sent out due to postponement but once new dates were officially announced they would send them

DIRTY PONY I CANT WAIT TO HOSE YOU DOWN

I got tickets for the Sunday 4th show!! Very limited amounts on ticketmaster as expected but i swooped in early and got seats at the side of the stage 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Haroon

Answered a random call from France and it was a recorded message about the Gaga concert being rescheduled :laughga: They changed it to a weekend though which is awesome :woot: 

Archived