💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: London, UK - February 4, 8

Schwerk

Featured Posts

RockySayTalk

Hey guys I have a second standing ticket for the Wednesday show I might be selling (my friend might not be able to make it) and as I just want face value (£55) I thought I'd post here. Shoot me a message if you're interested

Still super excited for the show though!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levitating
14 hours ago, Flaviator said:

Does anyone know how much the tour merch is going to be?

I want to know too. They'll probably be £30 or £40 though.

Come, come unwrap me

numb the flame
On 8/12/2017 at 8:37 PM, Flaviator said:

Does anyone know how much the tour merch is going to be?

When I seen the BTWB and the artRAVE, the tour date shirts were £25 and plain back shirts were £30, hoodies was £50 and I think the poster was £20/£25.

Rivington Rebel
On 12/08/2017 at 6:29 PM, RockySayTalk said:

Hey guys I have a second standing ticket for the Wednesday show I might be selling (my friend might not be able to make it) and as I just want face value (£55) I thought I'd post here. Shoot me a message if you're interested

Still super excited for the show though!

Hey, I'm interested if you still have it :)

Is anyone selling any kind of ticket for the 11th for a reasonable price? I have Come to Mama for the 9th although I want to go to the 11th too.

Is anyone else slightly concerned that because they've stuck Lady Antebellum in between these two Gaga dates on the 10th that the stage will be like the San Fransisco one; no platforms or runways?

when you're gone i'll still be bloody mary

Hey!

I bought a standing ticket to the 11th show. Since I live in a foreign country, any ideas when will I get my ticket? I'm kinda worried. 

Rivington Rebel
5 minutes ago, Philo said:

Hey!

I bought a standing ticket to the 11th show. Since I live in a foreign country, any ideas when will I get my ticket? I'm kinda worried. 

Contact the O2, they'll be able to tell you 

spicemuncher
On 8/17/2017 at 11:25 PM, Philo said:

Hey!

What was the delivery method you chose? I believe all international purchases are for Box Office Collection, so you pick it up the day of the show on the left side of the entrance of the O2.

On 2017. 08. 19. at 7:42 PM, spicemuncher said:

What was the delivery method you chose? I believe all international purchases are for Box Office Collection, so you pick it up the day of the show on the left side of the entrance of the O2.

On 2017. 08. 17. at 10:31 PM, Rivington Rebel said:

Contact the O2, they'll be able to tell you 

Thank you for the responses! I read at the Ticketmaster website that they will post it. I hope it gets here in time :sweat: There's that box office collection too, but I hope that's not the case because my ticket price included £13 international delivery fee. Next week I'll probably contact Ticketmaster for more information. :blink:

PorkMuffinx

Its my first time attending a concert and me and my friends couldn't decide which tickets to get. Ended up with extra 3 CTM tickets and 3 upper tier (row H) seated tickets for the 9th 😐. If anyone is interested I'll be more than happy to sell them off at face value (201.75£ & 96.25£ each).

I honestly have no idea what to do with them. 

Sam McGuinness

Hi - I booked 4 tickets for the Monday 9th show (Block 417, row N), but then forgot and booked a holiday overlapping the dates! I'm looking to sell them for what they cost me (£97 each) and I'll split them into pairs if needed.

Can exchange in central London somewhere, or I live in SW London/Surrey area so that's also an option.

Archived