Joanne WT: London, UK - February 4, 8

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
spicemuncher
2 hours ago, juicyjuicy said:

Okay but real talk, how do tourists get into GAY (the gay club) in London though? 

You either queue up, or go to the bar in Soho beforehand and get a wrist band earlier to enter without having to queue up for long. That was the way it was when I went back in 2014, at least. It wasn't crazy at all, except for Halloween which was INSANE. They did play the Spice Girls though, so it was worth it!

juicyjuicy
1 minute ago, spicemuncher said:

You either queue up, or go to the bar in Soho beforehand and get a wrist band earlier to enter without having to queue up for long. That was the way it was when I went back in 2014, at least. It wasn't crazy at all, except for Halloween which was INSANE. They did play the Spice Girls though, so it was worth it!

I'm coming for GAY weaves in March! Haha. Okay, maybe I'll drink up at the bar first then.

spicemuncher
2 hours ago, Glitter Stick said:

Has anyone gotten their pre-sale code yet? :saladga:

I just checked my email and junk mail, no code.

spicemuncher

I just got a "Unique Fan Code" for the presale from her store.

I wonder if they will have a generic code as well? Or is it just for buyers from her site?

spicemuncher

Damn... if anyone has an extra presale code and won't use it, can you share it with me? I can't afford to book for 6 of my friends on my card and I thought it would be a generic code, not a unique one, this is only one use per code.

So hyped for this! Last time I saw Gaga live was at the Born This Way Ball in Bulgaria :excited2:. I am already looking for hotel prices and stuff, there's no way I am travelling home on the same day lol (it's a 3-4 hour journey but I know I will be too shattered to travel to Isle of Wight after the concert). Any advice on how early to start queuing up in order to get closer to the stage? For the BTWB I was waiting in front of the arena from 8am at the same day of the concert and got quite a good spot in the Monster Pit, just a few meters away from Gaga  :creepflop: I also spotted Jeremy giving me dirty looks while Gaga was giving one of her speeches :giggle:

PS: Ticketmaster presale starts in less than 12 hours y'all so I better make an alarm, I am c**p at getting up early

superbrams

Hey can someone please help me?

I'm moving to england in September, and I'm from the netherlands. I don't have any code or anything for the presale tomorrow, but I really really wanne go because I've seen her alot of times in the netherlands. So can someone help me how to buy a ticket, because the english site is very different from the dutch one, and idk where I can pay with. Can someone please instagram DM me @bramstelwagen and help me 😳 

Thanks already

see you guys there

BoomKack
32 minutes ago, bramstelwagen said:

Hey can someone please help me?

I'm moving to england in September, and I'm from the netherlands. I don't have any code or anything for the presale tomorrow, but I really really wanne go because I've seen her alot of times in the netherlands. So can someone help me how to buy a ticket, because the english site is very different from the dutch one, and idk where I can pay with. Can someone please instagram DM me @bramstelwagen and help me 😳 

Thanks already

see you guys there

You won't be able to get one tomorrow without a code, but if you sign up to Livenation.co.uk you can buy tickets from them on Thursday

superbrams

If someone can buy a standing ticket tomorrow with there code, and put it on a private TicketSwap I would be very interested to buy it from you (for the normal price), because I'm not from the UK and I don't have a card that works for UK sites, but I really wanne go to the concert in London.

someone instagram DM me: @bramstelwagen 

i didn't get a code from signing up to her newsletter :( hopefully ill be able to buy it tomorrow through livenation

good luck guys!

Archived